SEVEN

Stepping off the plane, I'm met with two striking women

Stepping off the plane, I'm met with two striking women. One looked to be in her forties with the same stormy grey eyes as Elio. The other looked around nineteen or twenty and was beautiful. She had long, dark hair with dark eyes.

Both women carried a certain class about themselves as they wait patiently. I know the older woman must be his mother, but who's the other? Jealousy stirs in my stomach as we step toward them. Elio places his large hand on my lower back, guiding me.

The younger girl is the first to throw her arms around Elio. I glance away, giving them their moment. "Brother, it's so good to see you!" She chuckles. I breathe a sigh of relief, my mood lightening hearing her words.

She pulls away, turning to face me. Her dark eyes seemed to pierce my soul as she observes me and takes me in. "You are gorgeous." She says, making me smile.

"Are you kidding? Look at you!" I gush out, not even caring I didn't know this girl. I liked her already. She stuck her hand out, "I'm Giana, Elio's younger sister and favorite sibling." She shoots him a wink as he watches our interaction.

His mother is the next to approach me, a small smile etched onto her face. "I'm Amelia, Elio's mama." She says in a heavily accented tone. After we all exchange hello's, we load up into the car. Maria and Amelia begin chatting away in the front, while the three of us sat cramped in the back.

Elio insisted on sitting between Giana and me, causing our legs to brush against each other. I suck in a sharp breath, glancing at him from the corner of my eye.

I feel him look down at me as I quickly advert my gaze. The drive over to his home is breathtaking. The town has gorgeous shops and beautiful sea views. I watched out the window, in awe.

Even if it wasn't the most ideal situation, I was here in Italy. When we pull into a huge mansion, my jaw drops. I had never seen a home so beautiful. It was very old school, with pillars and statues.

Feeling a heated gaze on me, I turn to face Elio. His eyes were watching me, devouring me. "Your home is beautiful," I say to no one in particular.

I receive thank you's from them all, except Elio. Once we step out of the car, he grabs my bags and motions for me to follow him.

The women all share a quiet look, not questioning him. I let out a shaky breath and trailed behind him. I wasn't sure what was going to happen.

I keep my eyes glued to my feet as we walked, I was nervous. As we head up the stairs, twin teenage boys came stumbling out of a room. "Elio!" They both shouted, wrapping him in a hug.

Elio lets out a chuckle that sends a pang of heat to my core. I had never heard his laugh, it was sexy.

They speak in Italian, with excited looks on their faces. I stand there awkwardly, shifting my feet. The heels were killing me, I just wanted to sit down. Suddenly, the boys shift their focus to me.