SEVENTEEN

As I lay in Elio's arms, we all piled into the car

As I lay in Elio's arms, we all piled into the car. Giana and Matteo sat in the back with Elio and me. He refused to let me go, placing me in his lap.

Enzo and Dante were up front, the car filled with an eerie silence. I had seen Elio kill not one but two people in the span of our knowing each other.

But this time, I wasn't mad. I was relieved. Alessandro was a terrible man who didn't know how to treat a woman. Sometimes you reap what you sow.

When we pulled into the house, Elio carried me up the stairs and into our room. I'm not sure why he didn't want to let me go, but I wasn't complaining.

Setting me down on the bed, we share a look at one another. My face was filled with dried blood, as was Elio's.

"I'm going to run the shower for you, why don't you gather some clothes." He says while walking into the bathroom.

I pick up my duffel bag and pull out some sweats and a T-shirt. My body ached after being thrown around by Alessandro's men.

Elio steps out, leaving me to shower. I watch as he sits on the edge of the bed and pulls off his shoes.

*Mature scene*

Setting the clothes on the counter, I look at myself in the mirror. I could my nerves bubbling as I realized how out of my league Elio is.

Elio made me feel things I had never felt before. Letting out a deep breath, I walk out into the room.

His face flickers with confusion, but I don't say anything. Instead, I pull him up from the bed and lead him into the bathroom with me.

We stood face to face, his eyes darkening. My breaths become shallow as I slowly strip out of my clothes. I'm left in my plain bra and plain undies but I didn't care.

The way he's looking at me tells me he didn't either. Slowly, I go to unclasp the hooks of my bra. His large and rough hand stops me. I look up at him through my lashes, my eyes heavy with lust.

He pulls the clips away, letting my ample breasts fall free. He scans the length of my body, appreciating every curve. "You're beautiful." He says.

I blush, not knowing how to respond. Slowly, I unbutton his dress shirt revealing his toned and tattooed chest. I run my hands along the smooth surface, glancing at every piece of art.

"I like the way you admire me." He says, trailing his hands along the surface of my waist. His hands trail even lower, swiftly removing my panties. I gasp, now fully exposed.

He strips down alongside me, pulling me into the shower with him. It's intimate as we lather each other's bodies, admiring one another.

He truly made me feel so beautiful. When we stepped out of the shower, he grabbed a fluffy robe out of the closet and wrapped it around my shoulders. I smiled at his gentleness.

Wrapping a towel around his waist, we trail out into the bedroom. The night is warm, the waves letting out a gentle crash.

It took my breath away every time I stood out on the balcony. It would never get old. Tonight was the night. I wanted Elio and I to have every piece of each other. Every piece of me.

I pull off the robe and lay on the bed, waiting for him to finish brushing his teeth. When he comes back out, he sucks in a sharp breath. He reaches me in a few short strides, pulling me against his bare chest.

He kisses me passionately, causing me to let out a moan. He groans, his hands gripping my bottom. "Elio, I want you," I say breathlessly.

He pulls off his boxers, letting his erection spring free. I glance down at it, a ball of nerves forming in my stomach. "It won't fit." I breathe out, "Don't worry, I'll be gentle." He replies softly, running his hands along my spine. Flipping our position, he hovers over me.

I watch as he pulls a condom out of the nightstand. I stop him, "I want to feel you." He tosses the rubber away, "I'm clean, beautiful. I promise." I nod my head, trusting him completely.

Inch by inch he slides himself between my slick folds. I let out a gasp of pain, my fingernails digging deep into his back.

He lets out a groan of pleasure as he feels my walls tighten around him. When the pain slowly starts to fade, I lose myself in the pleasure. Every thrust, every stroke feels more blissful than the last.

"Oh, Elio!" I moan out, causing him to clamp a hand over my mouth. "Shh, beautiful. Those are only for me to hear." I nod my head obediently, biting down on my lip.

Feeling a surge of confidence, I push Elio and flip myself on top of him. He grips my hips, pushing more of himself into me.

I let out a gasp as I ride him and match each stroke. "Cazzo che si sente bene." (Fuck, that feels good.) He hisses out, making me impossibly wetter.

He grips my neck, smashing his lips against mine. He pulls away, "I love you, Lina." It makes my eyes pool with tears of joy. "I love you, Elio."

We both let out a few more groans and whimpers as our ecstasy overtakes us both. I fall to his side, my chest heaving. Elio wraps me in his arms, kissing the side of my head.

"That was the best sex I've ever had." He chuckles, making me give him a playful slap on his chest. As we lay there, I listen to the sound of his heartbeat. It lulled me into a deep and euphoric sleep.

*Mature scene over*

Waking up the next morning, I'm met with the gaze of Elio's beautiful grey eyes. "You're a creep." I giggle out, "How long have you been staring at me?" His face fills with a smile as he strokes my hair.

"Maybe a while." I roll my eyes with a small smile. He pulls me closer, placing a gentle kiss on my lips. "Good morning, bambola." I grin at his nickname, it was so endearing.

"Did you want to fly back to the States?" He asks, his voice sounding a little sad. I contemplate my answer, did I want to go back? I'm not so sure I did anymore.

With a shrug of my shoulders, I sit up and wrap the sheets around my chest. "Why are you covering yourself?" He pouts, sitting up behind me.

"I've seen every inch of those delicious curves." He kisses up my neck, sucking gently. I let my head fall back, sighing out a lustful sigh.

Snapping my eyes open, I shrug him off. "No, Elio. We need to get up and get our day started." He groans, throwing himself against the mattress. I gingerly try to stand, but my legs feel weak. I fall back.

Elio lets a content chuckle before standing and slipping on a pair of boxers. Walking over to the bathroom, I hear him run the bathtub. Shortly after he walks back into the room and picks me up bridal style.

I smile as his eyes rake over my post-sex features. I'm sure I had a cheesy love-struck look on my face, but I couldn't help it. Last night was beautiful.

Gently, he sets me down in the warm tub before slipping out of his boxers and settling in behind me. We laugh back and forth as we talk about anything and everything.

Before Elio's dad died, he was a runner. One of the best in his school. He loved cats, surprisingly, and enjoyed cooking.

He was full of much more than I thought. No longer did I view him as Elio, the mafia man. He was now just Elio.

Leaning my head back against his chest, I pucker my lips for a kiss. It was meant to be a sweet embrace but instead, it turns heated.

Elio twists me around, settling me over his bulge. My heart swells as he makes love to me. I had officially been swept away, and I was OK with that.