ELEVEN

The next few weeks are quiet

The next few weeks are quiet. Elio no longer keeps the door locked but one of his beefy guards stands outside it at all times. I'm guessing after my stunt with Giana, this was his way of making sure I kept put.

Going through the clothes Elio got me, I pull out a silky pink bikini. Today was scorching and I had yet to use the pool.

Throwing it on, I wrap a towel around my waist and open up my door. Sure enough, I'm met with a solid backside. He steps to the side, allowing me to walk into the hall.

When he begins to trail behind me, frustration bubbles in my veins. "I'm just going to the pool, I'd rather you not follow me," I say with a roll of my eyes.

The guard doesn't say anything, just continues to stomp behind me. When I finally reached the backdoor, he took his leave and sat at the outside table.

I scoff, shrugging off my towel. Slipping into the water, I felt an instant relief. I let out a sigh, the sun beaming down on me. The view was spectacular, it left me breathless. The waves crashed vigorously, freely.

Dunking my head into the water, I began swimming laps. Sitting in that room left me feeling restless, I desperately needed to burn off some energy.

Coming up for air, I let out a small shriek. Elio stood at the edge of the pool in a pair of shorts with his chest bare. My eyes greedily run along his muscular frame and the intricate tattoos that scatter over his body.

A warm feeling of desire waves through me, but I shove it down. "God, don't you make a noise? You scared me." I make my voice sound bored, not wanting him to know the effect he had on my lady bits.

"Mind if I join?" He asks. "It's your pool," I say with a shrug of my shoulders. He cracks a small smile before diving in. I make sure to keep my distance, placing myself in the corner of the pool.

We swim around for a while in comfortable silence. My hands were beginning to prune, so I lift myself and sit with my feet in the water. I keep catching Elio's gaze on me, specifically my breasts which were showcased tastefully.

"You're so confusing, Elio! One moment you're stumbling into my room, drunk, asking why can't I love you, and the next you're telling me nothing should've ever happened?"

My chest heaves with my words, my body rigid. I had enough of this bullshit. The shock takes over his features while I stand and stomp back towards the house.

I feel him wrap a hand around my arm, pulling me back in place. "Lina, things are complicated." His voice comes out raw, his eyes filled with an emotion I hadn't seen in him before. "What, Elio? What's complicated?" He looks away from me, clenching his jaw.

"I don't want to bring a woman into this life." He spits out. "I don't want to be your woman, nor do I want your life." I snap back, frustration boiling in my stomach. I snatch my arm out of his grip, ready to walk away.

Except, Elio doesn't let me. Instead, he tugs on my hand and pulls me into the pool house. "You don't want to be my woman yet here you are. Upset that I didn't give you what you wanted, upset that I told you things were a mistake."

Elio's chest is pressed against mine, his breath fanning my face. I suck in a sharp breath, stumbling over my words. He was right. It wasn't him who was confusing, it was me.

I drop my gaze, not knowing what to say. "Move, Elio," I tell him, shoving at his chest. He had me pinned to the wall with no space for me to escape. He doesn't move. Instead, he scoops me up and wraps my legs around his waist.

My front meets his hardness, causing me to let out a gasp. "I've tried to get you out of my system, but nothing seems to work. Tell me to stop." His voice is heavy with lust, his eyes darkening with desire.

My logical side is screaming for him to get away, to never touch me with those rough and tattooed hands. But in the end, my need for him conquers logic.

I snake my arms around his neck and press my lips to his. It sets a fire in me, something I had never felt before. His hands grip the flesh of my backside as he tugs me closer.

I moan, allowing him further access. His tongue slips into my mouth, colliding with mine. This time, I lose myself in the pleasure.

My hands fly into his hair, causing a throaty groan to vibrate against me. I feel myself dampening with every touch. My body burned, wanting to feel more.

His hands trail down the sides of my thighs, gripping the flesh. I feel Elio trail towards the couch, his lips never leaving mine. With a soft 'plop', he drops me onto the couch. I glance up at him through my lashes, nerves pricking my skin.

He hovers over me, his dark eyes swirling with lust. His lips connect with mine once more, his hands traveling up the smooth skin of my thighs, causing me to grind my hips into his. I feel his throaty groan vibrate against my lips, sending me into a frenzy.

His fingers skim to top of my bikini bottoms, causing Elio to break our heated kiss. "Let me touch you, Lina." His voice is rough with desire. I give him a soft nod, my eyes heavy with lust. "Words, bambola."

"Please touch me, Elio." I whine out as he pulls his fingers away. My begging must've been enough because he continues his assault on my mouth before his hot fingers slide up the length of my pussy. I moan into the kiss as he sets my body on fire.

His fingers pull the bikini material aside, leaving me bare. I hiss at the harsh contact of air but am cut off with a moan as Elio plunges his fingers into my juices.

The sounds of my sex and moans fill the room as I toss my head back and shut my eyes. "Oh, Elio." I moan, feeling myself beginning to pant. He lets out a grunt of approval as he pulls aside my top and latches his mouth around my nipple.

He swirls his tongue around my buds, causing my eyes to roll back. Elio's thumb rubs my clit as his fingers plunge in and out of me. I could feel myself coming to the edge as I bucked my hips wildly. "Cum for me, Lina." Elio grunts, causing me to shudder as I orgasm.

I pant hard as we stare into each other's eyes, the room thick with lust. Elio pulls his fingers out of me. I watch as he sticks them into his mouth and licks my juices clean off of them.

I just let a murderer bring to the most amazing, orgasm of my life. And I didn't know how to feel about it.