Beginning Arc : Damian Desmond

I am the son of President Unity National Party.

My name is Damian Desmond

My parents never raised me. My father Donovan Desmond is still busy as a politician he is President of Unit Nation Party his formerly Prime Minister Ostania and my mother Melinda Desmond is still a resident of Lady Patriots sports and formerly First Lady of Ostania  sometimes she was going home and going another place. My older brother Demetrius Desmond is still an imperial scholar. My family has a distant or estranged relationship.

Being a routine I was alone I asked my parent to help with my assignment during school. My father and modoesn'tsen't need it.

"Father, can I help with my assignment?"

He turns around me. "Why should I help you? Damian, You're a Desmond never can help. Even your older brother works his alone."

My father said until closes the door.

"I don't have time with this child."

So I'm lonely to become Desmond my father will be proud of me. During pre-school, I had alone no friends. All now is doing my homework and getting passing grades.

Eden Academy College

During Orientation. I was very alone still waiting for my parents. I have to stay in line.

The first met with pink hair and green eyes. It was Anya Forger

She stares at me then I see her.

"What's with her deal, I know she took one eye look at me was love first sight. Well, she got excellent taste."

She walked away as annoyed.

"playing hard to get how cute?" I smiled as I looked at her.

During tour room. I saw my two friends/followers name Ewen Egeburg and Emile Elman. They said I'm gonna say Imperial Scholar. The crowds are excited I'm the son of the President Unit National Party.

I saw Anya staring at me. I was gonna ask about her father's job. To chance to be her friend. But falsely I don't being friend cause she's not rich. Being Desmond's name.

She was standing up perfectly smug. I was angry and gritted my teeth. I was shouting and calling her name Uggo/Ugly. It was embarrassing I couldn't forgive that pink.

All classmates continue the tour. I started bullying/harassing Anya. I grabbed a crumbled paper ball and throw it at her head. She turned around and I was whistling and looked away. She was still smiling but I stare making bully or threatened her.

Until she turns around at me and punches me flying to the trash bin. I was crying and saw my red handprint. Even the day picture my parents never go.

The night I was starting to hold my cheek she punch me. I started to sleep at 10 PM and couldn't sleep imagine she has a cute face and punch me all over again.

In the morning Anya and Becky meet again. I wasn't able to speak. I stared at her and become angry with gritted teeth. She was came to me say something but Blackbell grabbed her arm walked away.

During the Classroom, I stared at her again angry that she such so! So... So? She turns around and stares at me. But I looked away.

During Lunchtime I saw she was walking and standing up but Ewen and Emile defended again. I told them to stop. So I was the one able to say to her.

Even then Why I'm always getting tongue-tied, hard to speak and loss words in front of me?

My chest and my heart are still beating like crazy?!