BOOK 1 - Chapter 3

STELLA PIZZA SLICE

• • • ───────── • • •

During Lunchtime all Eden Cookers bake a special food Stella Pizza many students get. But Damian, Ewen, and Emile are getting a Stella Pizza.

"I can't wait to taste Stella Pizza." Emile said then Ewen added "Yeah, there are many topics of Stella Pizza. I can't wait to taste it."

As for the Leader, he was scoffed.

"tch, I hate pizza. Can we just eat the same food? "

Ewen and Emile won't refuse he said. They got snapped at him.

"NO! WE HAVE A EAT STELLA PIZZA!"

Damian was the first time his follower's order snapped. He scoffed and turned away.

But Ewen advises him. "Unless you eat Stella Pizza you will get Stella Star. "

"Fine..."

Every student falls in line to get a Pizza. Damian and his followers. The chef orders the pizza. But then put a paper to write.

"Sorry, that one sold out."

Ewen and Emile were shocked and disappointed to sell out the pizza.

"No!"

"Great, now let's just grab some food. Ewen, Emile let go." Damian said going to other foods.

The boys were sad but they saw two girls eating a pizza sitting at the table.

"No way, Lord Damian look!" Ewen saw something pizza

Damian looked at girls eating pizza as far away from the table.

"I can't wait to taste it."

She smiled and agreed to Becky.

"Yeah, Anya will eat Pizza so I will get a Stella Star."

Damian saw she would eat the pizza but he imagined that Anya eating pizza and said to himself.

"Oh no, if Uggo eating the pizza perhaps she will get a third Stella. It won't happen!"

The boys are marching to go to Anya and Becky to the table. The girls were able to eat but then boys stomped at the table and shouted.

"GIVE US THE PIZZA THEY ARE ALL OURS!"

Becky serious roll her eyes. "Geez, You will get Pizza on your own."

"We wanna eat to become new Stella Star." Emile said to her Ewen added. "And Lord Damian will get it as an imperial Scholar."

He looked at the leader and smiled as nodded.

Anya and Becky won't refuse to give and share pizzas with the boys they glared at them. They won't give until Becky sighed.

"Okay, we give you a pizza."

She looked at Anya and nodded. The boys grab a pizza each slice to bite, Becky and Anya as well. As Damian takes a bite of a pizza he chews it happens as a smile means delicious. He wants more.