BOOK 1 - Chapter 10

DEMETRIUS DESMOND

• • • ───────── • • •

The First son of President National Unity Party and Prime Minster Ostania Chairman Donovan Desmond and First Lady Melinda Desmond. His name

Demetrius Desmond

Demetrius and his father were very close and Donovan was often with his first son when he was little.

At the age of 6, Demetrius, like many children of his privileged status, entered the elite private school called Eden Academy. It seems that from an early age, he was distinguished by advanced abilities and was gifted with various talents, he is an MVP in certain sports and also proved himself in other useful activities, which gave him the opportunity to receive Stella Stars quickly enough.

At some point, he received his 8th Stella, which secured him membership in an elite group of the school called the Imperial Scholars.

At Second year Middle School of Eden Academy, he has an Imperial Scholar cape and student council and President. He has many of six Stella stars.

His have one friend named Felix

"Hey Master," He greeted his friend and put down all the papers. Demetrius greeted as well. "Felix, I saw many papers what is it?"

"These papers are some of the research. Speaking of which, how's between you and your dad?"

Demetrius was about his father a little relationship. "It's fine. He's very busy."

"Yeah, right and tomorrow will be a social gathering your dad will be here?" Felix asked him nodding. "I take it from here."

He smiled at Demetrius and he was left to close the door.

At night he studied at Cline Hall. Felix take telephone heard a phone ring and answered.

"This is Damian Desmond from Cecile Hall can I connect to Demetrius Desmond?"

Felix called Demetrius. "Hey, your young brother is calling for you."

His rolls eyes and reach the telephone replied being aloof "What?"

"Um, Hey bro."

"What do you want?"

"Um, sorry is about tomorrow you go to a social gathering right?"

"Yeah."

"When you see Father can you tell him I hope to visit just after the event? I am waiting at the courtyard library 2." Damian call reply to their father and answered. "I tell him but don't get your hopes up. Father busy."