BOOK 1 - Chapter 7.5

FLOWER CROWN

• • • ───────── • • •

At Class 1657 Professor Henderson gives students a score.

"Anya Forger."

She was going to stand up and to the Professor and said. "Not Elegant, Miss Forger."

Anya was disappointed with her score again. Then the Professor called Damian and he handed the paper to him.

"Elegant but passed the exam."

Damian saw the exam as his subjects like exam language 56/90, History 78/90. He was so unhappy taking back his seat and his followers.

As for Anya, seeing the boy was so sad seeing his test. Outside she was grabbing white flowers and making a crown.

"It's perfect! Anya can do it flower crown."

She put a flower crown on her head. Saw a boy was sitting bench and heard his minds.

"I need to get an imperial scholar and high grades so my father will praised me again."

"Yet, I'm still Desmond. My father needs a lot of attention or worries about me. My older brother is an imperial scholar. Even my mother was worried about me needs all cares about me. I need to worked harder."

"All my grades needs work."

"Besides I know what to do?"

Anya toward to him put flower crown to his head turn around her. "W-W-What are you doing here Stubby legs?"

"I just want to give you a flower crown to you." She answered but boy was asked was wearing. "What the heck is this?"

"A flower Crown."

"Tch, wear am I wearing this I'm not a girl! You idiot?" Damian said to her smiled. "Because Anya want you to make smile."

"Huh?"

Anya was sit beside of boy was flushed. She began to talk. "Anya, was little bit sad because failed exam and you got an low score of language. I know can you feel?"

"Do you remember don't compared me with grades!" He was exclaimed to girl replied. " Someone brought a flower crown to Anya and advised. I get it if I failed the exam maybe someday Father will love me as well and he will make him happy."

Damian remained for Anya and was encouraged him to go his father. His heartbeat was fast to speak.

"Hmph! You still have always got low grades you uggo."

She was mad at him. "I'm not but Anya will study hard someday and get an imperial Scholar!"

Heard a school bells rings. Anya was walking away and wave at him. "See you Sy-on boy."

For Damian was hold flower crown cause Anya was made it. He remained of Anya's words. Make of his heart beating.

"Anya, was little bit sad because failed exam and you got an low score of language. I know can you feel? I get it if I failed the exam maybe someday Father will love me as well and he will make him happy."

"I really know if papa likes me alot so I'm little scared too. If I should really test even really bad."

He was holding one single flower smiled said himself thought. "Never thought say this she's right, she will make imperial scholar and stella star. Uggo advice me a lot. She beat me to it. So I will gonna top of the class and get imperial scholar. So my father will praise me again and make him proud."