BOOK 1 - Chapter 11

SNOW DAY

• • • ───────── • • •

5 days later

Anya, Damian and their friends check the subjects Quad. Becky sees the rank list for history she got 38th place as Anya's rank was 168th place. As Damian checks the history he has 1st highest score in history.

Anya is great at Classical Language her friends seeing rank is 2nd place. She got a stella star. Damian couldn't believe it that he defeated. Emile and Ewen are accuse cheating of by Anya. She got a toronibus bolt because she failed math.

The next day it's award ceremony Anya and Damian got a third stella star. After the event next is the Middle of the year his older brother Demetrius Desmond got six Stella stars for his achievements.

Until Damian waited his older brother. He go downstairs called his brother.

"Hey bro."

"Do you need something?"

Becky, Anya, Ewen and Emile were shocked to see Damian's older brother. "That's Damian's Older Brother.

"Oh, Lord Damian was waiting for him to come out."

"Super Sy-on boy."

Anya said it was called Demetrius's nickname for Desmond's family tree as Eldest Son or Super Sy-on boy.

She saw Damian and Demetrius are talking she said to herself.

"If I can't read Super Sy-on boy, Maybe I can go from Genius to Super Genius."

Demetrius is still silent minds stare his younger brother. She was surprised no one can hear of his minds.

"I'm not getting anything. Am I too far away."

"I hear you got the top of score in one subject yourself." He said got a younger brother achievement. "I don't understand him."

Anya hear his minds. "There I can hear!"

"Er... yeah, I did and I wondered if father had anything to say about that." Damian told Demetrius to walk away and replied."How, would I know? It's not as if I am in regular contact him."

"I don't understand father."

Emile and Ewen are introduced to Demetrius as Damian's friend. He annoyed said himself. "Enough of this pondering it is a waste of time."

Damian saw he's brother walk away.

"I was so sure that Demetrius and father had close into relationship. Have I been wrong all alone? I heard that when Demetrius was little father barely left his hide. That he used to watch him study a the time. I thought that he just didn't like spend time with me. But maybe he really is just too busy nowadays."

He said himself about his older brother and father as Anya sees him. "All of Sy-on boy's relative are such weirdos."

She reminds Melinda many thoughts of her son.