BOOK 1 - Chapter 5.5

FIRST DAY SCHOOL

• • • ───────── • • •

FUTURE: EDEN ACADEMY

Dawn and Aira are the Class 3 also her friends as well.

At Class 1082 the twins and their friends were sitting table. Other students towards twins.

"Are you the daughters of President Chairman?" The girl asked then Dawn replied. "Yes, Me and my twin sister Aira are the daughters of the National Unit Party of Chairman."

The students are shocked and excited.

"Woah, I heard my parents were in the same business group as you too."

"And, My mother told me too."

"Your dad is the second of President of Chairman." The boy bright smile on twins.

Then Calvin said to the twins. "Mrs. Dawn and Aira are gonna be imperial scholars in no time."

"Well obviously," Dawn said then Edward replied. "You will win for sure."

"But remember Edward, this is not competition," Aira said to him.

On the other hand Zachariah and have friends named Lyndon Lynx and Wilhelm Wade.

"These twins are President Chairman. As for you Mr. Zach the owner of Penthouse."

After Wilhelm said he scoffed and looked at the twins. "Hmph! I don't know a brown girl as I met that pink last month."

"Woah, really you meet her?" Lyndon said was excited but he remembered the first meeting Zachariah and Aira

Flashback:

At the penthouse, many people are inside and get into the other rooms. The owner of Penthouse.

Zachariah Zacarrdo (37 years old)

The son was towards his father. "Hello Father, you brought me here."

He turned around smiled and tapped his shoulder. "Good to know Zach, you see I built this penthouse for years. After I finished this school and college. Your grandfather to take care of this Penthouse. Never destroy it. Through the Zacarrdo name."

Zach was unsure seeing the buildings and fountain and penthouse.

More importantly, Zachariah wants to he

"Your older sister Zephanie is an Imperial Scholar to able become a Chairman or Superstar opera."

But son was disappointed himself. Imagine his sister will be the next chairman of the Penthouse.

"B-B-But Father? Why Zephanie? I should be the one of the Chairman Presidents. I'm a son of the chairman penthouse." Zachariah said was exclaimed at Father.

His father was a mad tone of silence. Then Zach was afraid then replied. "No, never mind sorry."

"Sir, there is someone to visit."

The guard asked Zachariah nodded.

"Wait for me here."

He turned around and walked away to go to someone to visit the hallway. Zachariah meets eye-to-eye President. He said himself.

"It can be the Second son the President Chairman of Ostania."

"It's a pleasure to meet you."

"So what are you doing here?"

The president asked Zachariah to give a little talk to him. "I will talk to you about the penthouse for a bit."

"This way President." Zachariah said being kindly to him. He saw a girl behind his legs. "Oh sorry about. This is my daughter Aira."

"Aira nice to meet you." She said then shook their hands. "It's so nice to meet you, Madam." He replied stand up.

"Go play but don't get too far." Her father said then Aira nodded and walked hall room.

She is seeing experiencing the hallway entrance seeing fountain and Gold.

"It's so beautiful." Aira saw but someone bumped each other. She saw for she did and apologized. "Oh, Aira is sorry."

Zach was stand up and saw a her.

That's how meet Zach and Aira.

"That hurt Ugly." He said but she replied.

"Don't call me ugly. My name is Aira."

"I see, so you're the daughter Chairman President National Unit party. My father is more richest than your father how pathetic." Zach laughed at Aira and replied.

"Aira is not true my family was richest than you."After she said then Zach paused to turn around at her. "What did you just say?"

"Umm..."

Zachariah was towards at Aira to make a him angry. "Remember this from now on I will make to bully you. You will pay. You got that!"

She was scared then her dad called.

"Aira it's time to go now."

Aira was running to her dad. Zach sees Ara and his father to take go home.

End Flasback:

Aira heard of Zachariah's mind. As for Bianca happily said twins.

"I can't wait this our first day of class."

"Were gonna so much fun. Isn't right Madam Dawn and Aira." Calvin said the twins nodded.

Then the teacher opened the door. The students were back in their seats.

"Good morning everyone. So I will call you by name."

As Whelim was scoffed Lyndon replied to Zach. "Why do you say them, Mr. Zach."

"That's right, I'm Zacariah Zacarrdo Jr. The second of a prominent family. My father was the owner of Penthouse the second richest in Ostania and Westalis as my older sister is an imperial scholar."

"Zachariah. 'Yikes, he's the son of the chairman of the penthouse.' Mr. Zachariah."

"Mr. Zachariah."

He replied to the teacher. "I'm here."

"Calvin." The teacher called the name.

"Here!"

"Amelia."

"Here!"

"Caroline."

"Here!"

"Dawn and Aira." The teacher called the twins but saw the full name said silent.

"Woah, the daughters of the Second son President of the Unit National Party. Even then the Zacarrdo family was the 2nd richest. "

"Madam Dawn and Aira!"

The twins replied. "We're here!"

Zachariah stared at the twins even the pink girl. He had planned to bully the twins. Also, he got an evil smirk.

"Lyndon and Wilhelm, after class. I had a favor both of you and let's have some fun."