BOOK 1 - Chapter 7

LUCKY CHARM BRACELET

• • • ───────── • • •

At Forger's house in the morning, Anya was going to get up to greet her parents.

"Good Morning, Mama and Papa also you too Bond."

"BORK!" Bond smiled and replied to Anya seeing what her mom was wearing."Mama, what's on your wrist?"

"Oh, you mean this bracelet your uncle Yuri gave me as a special present." Yor was smiled brightly to Anya replied. "So what's to do wearing a bracelet?"

"It's for other people's wear and also this bracelet has a Friendship bracelets are very in trend, especially among teens, for it is said that it seals and secures their relationship and bond as friends. We all know that a bracelet is a piece of ornament. Also they prefer as a lucky charm."

Anya was surprised of Yor's said. Then Loid seeing his daughter finished the breakfast. "Anya, if you finished your eating you will be late for school."

After Anya was going to school and afternoon she going home and asked Yor to buy to give to friends at the store. So Anya was gonna make a bracelet.

You were going to teach beads and string to make a bracelet Anya.

"After the string those beads you can select any color you want?"

She nodded and was gonna pick a bead color pink, black, and brown to make a charm bracelet and lucky charm. After making one Lucky Charm Bracelet.

"It's finished for Becky. Now what's next?" Anya was thinking of a girl for yesterday's meet at the river. "Anya, will make one for a new friend it's for Lily."

Bond sees what she has been doing. She grabbed beads to make a color Blue, yellow, and Turquoise to connect the strings and make it the bracelet or lucky bracelet.

"It's done now last one. Huh? I forgot I have to make a Sy-on-boy to make a friendship scheme. For a world Peace."

As for Loid seeing what's been his daughter's doing as himself. "Does she make a Lucky charm bracelet for a World Peace?"

She gonna make a last bracelet for Damian. So she decided to pick a bead color brown, blue, light blue, and hazel to match him. To connect the string make it's a Bracelet.

"Now, it's finished I'm gonna give them Lucky Charm Bracelet for once and for all."

DAY 1:

At Eden Academy, Anya brought a bracelet for Becky to give first. She was greeted by her.

"Hey, Anya good morning."

"Good morning you too Becky."

Becky began to say to her best friend. "So what happens between you and Damian?"

She was confused about the last on Scout day and replied. "Well, I was lost in the forest but I couldn't find you. So I cried and Sy-on boy came to me and that's when I found you."

"I can't believe it I'm sure you and Damian are much closer to you." She squealed to Anya and replied. "But, you didn't that I wrote advice to give to you?"