Part 4 ~You. Are. Mine~ ~Georgia Stanway~

Tw: Jealousy, self doubt, fluff, and a hint of smut but not a lot.
Enjoy :)

I can't wait for later today, Bayern are playing Man city in the champions league so I finally get to see my best friend Lauren Hemp again, I haven't seen her since I moved to Germany a couple of months ago, both me and my girlfriend moved to Bayern together and it's going great, it helps that I can speak some German because G has no chance, she forgot how you say hello the other day at training! I'm trying to teach her but she's not the best at learning languages and she just says she finds it hot when I speak German so when I'm trying to teach her, it ends with us naked in bed together, last night was no different.

Georgia: Morning baby *hugs you from behind* Why did you get up so early, I woke up and you weren't there *pouts*
Y/n: *kisses G* Well, I was cooking you breakfast, but as you can see it didn't exactly go to plan.
Georgia: Aww baby, thanks for trying, but shall we leave the cooking to me? *chuckles* and you can be sexy with speaking different languages *chuckles into your neck*
Y/n: But I want to be able to make you food every once in a while babe.
Georgia: Ok then let me teach you, I'll lead you from here *grabs your waist and pulls you into her and chuckles*

Georgia's pov:
I had it all planned out, I'm not actually going to teach Y/n how to cook, well not today anyway, no I have other plans of what we're going to do this morning.

Georgia: Right and then you pour this in here *kisses you on the neck, right where she knows is your sensitive spot*
Y/n: G, babe! Not now.
Georgia: But why, I want to show you how much I love you baby.

Before I can say anything back Georgia kisses the sensitive spot on my neck again and I can't help but let out a moan.

Y/n: Not now babe, we have to get ready for our game.
Georgia: Ok but just you wait till after.

We go and get ready for the match before leaving and getting to the stadium, where I see the city girls getting off their bus.

Lauren: Y/nickname!
Y/n: Hempo! Hey how've you been?
Lauren: Good thanks, how's Germany?
Y/n: Gut! How's city going?
Lauren: We're all good thanks, look I have to go but good luck and I'll talk to you after the game, love ya.
Y/n: Love ya too.

I walk back over to a very jealous looking Georgia.

Y/n: Jealous much? *chuckles*
Georgia: Why were you flirting with Lauren baby?
Y/n: I promise I wasn't babe, she's my best mate.
Georgia: Well it looked like flirting to me, just wait till we get home, I'll show you you're mine.
Y/n: *smirks* Was wirst du tun, wenn ich es noch einmal mache? (What are you going to do if I do it again?)
Georgia: That's not fair baby, you know I can't understand German, and how much it turns me on when you speak it.
Y/n: Nun, wir sollten uns besser fertig machen, es muss bis später warten (well we better get ready, it'll have to wait till later)
Georgia: You're such a tease.

*Skip to after the game cause I have no idea what to write for it, Bayern won 4-0, G scored a hat trick and you scored one.*

Y/n: Unlucky Hempo, now look I need you to help me with something.
Lauren: Sure Y/nickname, what's up?
Y/n: G is getting really jealous so I need you to pretend like we're flirting as we walk down the tunnel.
Lauren: Ok we can do that, come on Georgia's walking down there now.

We walk down the tunnel and me and Lauren are acting like we are really flirty and Georgia just gives me a look and I know I'm in for a long night when I get home.

Lauren: I'll text you later.
Y/n: Bye lauren. *walks over to Georgia* Hey babe.
Georgia: Don't hey babe me, just you wait til we get home.

And without another word she drags me into the changing room whispering that I have 5 minutes to get my stuff together and be ready to go home. So I quickly get ready and put all my stuff in my bag and walk back over to Georgia telling her that I'm ready.

Georgia: *whispers as you're walking out* Come on then let's get you home, teach you what you get for flirting with other girls.
Y/n: I promise I wasn't babe.
Georgia: I saw you.

The whole way home she had her hand really high up on my thigh, giving me the biggest butterflies. I love G but she can be so jealous at times but it can be quite cute at times, tonight though, there was two ways things could go, these are either, Georgia edges me so close but then leaves me to beg so I look completely pathetic, or the most overstimulation she can possibly manage so I am begging her to stop, there's no way knowing which one she'll choose yet but we just got and she turns to me.

Georgia: I want you in the bedroom straight away, no arguing.
Y/n: Yes Georgia.

I'm not arguing with her tonight, I just go straight upstairs and sit on the bed when she comes in I realise which one it's going to be, this was going to be one long night.

Georgia: Well now look at you, so shy, you weren't shy earlier when you were being flirty with Lauren.
Y/n: I promise you G, I wasn't flirting, she's my best mate. You know that.
Georgia: I'm sorry baby, it just makes me feel like I'm not good enough for you, when you're with other girls and I just think how much better you could do then me.
Y/n: Aww babe, don't say that, it will always be you, you're amazing to me and I love you with my whole heart. You never forget that yeah.
Georgia: You promise baby?
Y/n: Of course, I love you.
Georgia: Ok then maybe I should carry on proving that you belong to me, shouldn't I?
Y/n: Ich denke ja (I think so)

A/n: Thank you all for reading them, I could do a part 2 of this but it would be smut so it's up to you guys.