Part 17 ~Kiddo~ ~Magda and Pernille~

Magda's pov:
Me and Pernille both loved playing for Chelsea but we also both knew it was time for a new challenge, so when we found out that bayern wanted to sign us both, we knew we had to take the offer. And we've been here for just over three months now and it has been amazing, today we have training and we've been told that we have a new signing, we don't know anything about her, Alexander wouldn't say anything, just that we had to be in early today so he could introduce her.

Magda: I wonder who this new signing is.
Pernille: Well there's Alexander now so we'll find out soon.
Alexander: Right thanks for coming in early today, as you know we have a new signing joining us today, she's only young so please be kind and she will need somewhere to stay.
Pernille: Me and Magda have a spare room.
Alexander: Thank you Pernille, right pleas can you welcome, Y/n Y/l/n.

A very young girl nervously walks in and stands by Alexander looking down to the floor.

Alexander: Right girls that is all, Magda, Pernille seen as Y/n is staying with you can you show her around please.
Magda: Of course *he and most of the other girls leave* hey Y/n I'm Magda and this is Pernille.
Y/n: H-h-hi.
Pernille: No need to be nervous, so how old are you and where did you play before?
Y/n: Umm I'm 15 and I played for Chelsea's academy.
Magda: Oh wow you are young, this must be your first time playing for a senior side?
Y/n: It is yeah.
Pernille: Did you not come over with family seen as you're so young?
Y/n: Umm no.
Magda: Do you mind us asking why?
Y/n: Umm my dad died when I was young and my mum doesn't except me for who I am.
Magda: Oh I'm sorry kiddo, *hugs
Y/n* but if you want we can be like your mums.
Y/n: Really?
Pernille: Of course *joins the hug* we've got you. Now, let's go get our boots on, I want to see what you got kiddo.
Y/n: ok du er på. (ok you're on)
Pernille: er du dansk lille (are you danish little one?) *this is google translate so sorry if it's wrong*
Y/n: Yeah, I only know a tiny bit of danish though.
Pernille: It is a hard language, I can teach you, I've been trying to teach Magda for ages *laughs*
Magda: I think I'm doing very well thank you.
Pernille: Yes of course you are darling.
Magda: Right come on guys we need to go get ready for training.

Pernille's pov:
We walk down to the changing room and we all get changed into our training kit, then we walk down to the boot room with Georgia and Sam to get our boots on before walking out to the training pitches.

Sam: Where did you play before kiddo?
Y/n: Chelsea's academy.
Georgia: How old are you? I know you're young but you look really young.
Y/n: I'm 15.
Georgia: Wow! You must be special.
Y/n: I don't think I'm anything special
Sam: I'm sure you are, now come on, you can go with me in training if you want.
Y/n: Thanks Sam.
Sam: Of course.
Alexander: I hope you've all welcomed Y/n but now let's get to training, get into pairs please and do some long passes, see how far you can get and still get it to your partner.
Sam: How far should we start?
Y/n: I don't mind, however far you can do.
Sam: Ok how about you stand on the goal line and I'll go to the halfway line, if that's ok with you.
Y/n: Of course.
*They pass it between each other and then Magda jokes that they should try to do the whole length of the pitch*
Sam: Shall we give it a go?
Y/n: Sure
*They stand on one side of the pitch each and pass it perfectly between each other*
Sam: Yes Y/n!
Y/n: Yes Sammy K!
Sam: Love that nickname.
Y/n: That's what I'll call you then.
*Skip to the end of training*
Magda: Right come on Y/n let's get you home, You'll see Sam tomorrow.
Y/n: Ok, bye Sammy K.
Sam: Bye kiddo.
*They get in the car and Magda drives them all home*
Pernille: Right we're here.
Y/n: Thank you for letting me stay with you.
Magda: No need to thank us, it's our pleasure, plus you're only fifteen, it's not like we could just leave you on your own.
Y/n: Well still thank you.
*Skip about five months, Y/n has settled in and has become the team baby, she is very close to Magda and Pernille, but also she has a great bond with Sam and Georgia*

Sam: Y/n!
Y/n: Sammy K!
Sam: You ok?
Y/n: Yeah you?
Sam: Yeah all good.
Magda: Come on Y/n, you need to have some lunch before training.
Y/n: No I'm fine Magda, I'm not hungry I'll just eat after.
Pernille: Y/n darling you need to eat.
Y/n: I know, I'm just not hungry right now.
Pernille: Ok darling if you promise to eat something later.
Y/n: Yes mum.
Magda: Hey don't be rude to your mum.
Y/n: Sorry.
Georgia: Wow you three really are a family now. *laughs*
Y/n: Tell me about it *laughs*
Magda: Hey you less of the cheek please.
Y/n: Sorry mama.
Magda: That's ok kiddo, now come on let's go get our boots on.
*They all go get their boots on and then they go out to the pitch and begin training, about half way through training, when they are practicing corners, Y/n goes up for the ball in the box at the same time as Maria, the keeper, and as the latter is going to punch the ball away, she misses and accidentally punches Y/n's head instead. Y/n just falls to the floor and none of her team mates apart from Maria notice.

Maria: Guys stop, I accidentally punched Y/n/n when I was going for the ball.
Magda: Shit! Y/n darling wake up for me please.
Physio 1: Magda be careful please.
Magda: Ok sorry.
Physio 1: No it's ok, she'll be ok we just have to be careful as it is a head injury. *To the other physio* Please can we get a stretcher to get her inside so she's at least warmer.
Physio 2: Yeah of course *runs off to get the stretcher*

Magda's pov:
They get the stretcher and carefully move her onto it, before starting to carry her in to the building, both me and Pernille look at Alexander to ask if we can go with her, to which he nods so we both run down the tunnel after her, when we get into the physio room there are at least six physios around her trying to see what the problem is, this is until she starts to wake up.

Y/n: *quiet* Mum? Mama?
Magda: We're both here kiddo, we've got you.
Y/n: *tries to sit up*
Pernille: *gently pushes you back down to lay down on the bed* No kiddo, you need to rest and let the physios check you're ok.
*the physios do some more tests and then turn to Magda as Pernille is laying on the physio bed next to you.*
Physio 1: She should be good, just a concussion so make sure to get her to keep drinking fluids, eating and just getting rest, also make sure not to leave her on her own.
Magda: Ok thank you, how long will it be until she can come back to training?
Physio 1: Well when you and Pernille come into training bring her in and we'll keep checking on her.
Magda: Ok thank you. *walks back over* Hey kiddo you want to go home?
Y/n: Have the girls all gone home?
Magda: I think they're in the chill room.
Y/n: Can we go and see them for a bit?
Pernille: Ok but you still need to rest.
Y/n: I know mama, can you carry me up there?
Pernille: Of course but you are going to have to get off me so I can get up and pick you up.
Magda: I've got you *picks y/n up* right come on then.
*They walk up to the chill room and all the girls are in there*
Sam: Hey y/n, you ok?
Y/n: Yeah I'm ok Sammy.
Maria: I am so sorry kiddo, I didn't mean to hurt you.
Y/n: Maria it's fine I know you didn't mean to.
Pernille: Come here kiddo. *Lays down on one of the bean bags and puts her arms out so that Y/n can lay down* that's it get some rest darling.
Y/n: Ok mama.

Pernille's pov:
I look down about ten minutes later to see that Y/n has fallen asleep on my chest, she looks so peaceful so I decide to leave her and when me a Magda decide to leave and go home, I just pick her up and carry her to the car.

A/n: Hope you enjoy. :)