Part 14 ~Ok mum pt2~ ~Sarina Wiegman~ (motherly relationship)

Y/n: Well she umm kicked me out when I was 14.
Sarina: Why would she do that?
Y/n: Umm because of football and the fact that I like girls.
Sarina: Oh kiddo I'm sorry, now look you don't have to be here, if you don't feel ready then I completely understand, you're still so young and I don't want you to put too much pressure on yourself.
Y/n: I mean I think I can do it but if you don't think I am good enough then I completely understand.
Sarina: I don't think you're good enough, I know you are. You are so talented and you're only 16, it is incredible.
Y/n: Thank you Sarina.
Sarina: Of course, now come on let's go and introduce you to the girls.

Y/n's pov:
I'm not sure if I can do this, I'm about to walk in to a room filled with my biggest idols. I don't want to show how nervous I am to Sarina because I don't want her to doubt her decision to select me for the squad.

Sarina: I can tell you're nervous kiddo, that's completely normal, now are you ready to meet the girls or do you want to wait a bit.
Y/n: I don't mind.
Sarina: Look kiddo *crouches down to be at the same height as Y/n* I can tell you're struggling with the whole situation with your mum but I want you to know that I will be there for you and if you need anything I can be like your mum.
Y/n: Thank you Sarina, it means a lot.
Sarina: Of course, now come on, and don't worry, they're lovely girls.
Y/n: Ok.

Sarina's pov:
I feel bad for this kid, she must be feeling so much pressure, I mean look, she's so young and she's already good enough to be playing for England, I grab her hand to let her know that I'm here for her, we walk into the meeting room and all the girls are in there.

Sarina: Hello girls, welcome back, this camp we have a new player, please can you all welcome, Y/n.

Y/n just stands there, not saying anything and certainly not leaving my side, I can tell she's even more nervous now, being in the same room as all the girls, so I don't let go of her hand and I lean down and whisper in her ear.

Sarina: *Whispers* It's ok, I'm here.
Y/n: Thank you, sorry I'm not that good with lots of people.
Sarina: It's ok *back to normal* Right girls, I'm going to announce the rooms and then you're free to just chill out until dinner later *goes through the rooms* and last we have Y/n, Keira and Lucy, due to the odd number. Right everyone you're free to go.
Lucy: Hey kiddo, would you like to come up with us? We can show you around.
*Y/n just freezes up and looks down*
Sarina: Thank you Luce but I'll show Y/n up in a bit, I just need a chat with her first, thank you for being so kind though.
Lucy: No worries, see you around kiddo. *walks out the room with Keira*
Sarina: Are you going to be ok with Lucy and Keira?
Y/n: I think so
Sarina: They're both really nice girls, they all are, but Lucy and Keira will help you if you need it, and I will be here too.
Y/n: Thank you Sarina, you're being amazing.
Sarina: Of course kiddo, we're a family on this team and I hope you can feel like that too.
Y/n: Thank you.
Sarina: No need to thank me, now come on, I'll show you to your room.
Y/n: Ok.

I walk Y/n upstairs and when we get to her room I turn to her, removing my hand from hers.

Sarina: Are you going to be ok kiddo?
Y/n: I think so yeah.
Sarina: Ok, I'll see you a bit later, you can come and see me whenever you want.
Y/n: Thank you Sarina.
*Sarina leaves and Y/n stands working up the courage to open the door*
Y/n: Umm hey, is it ok if I come in?
Lucy: Of course kiddo, it's your room too.
Y/n: T-thank you.
Keira: No need to be nervous around us kid, look I know it's hard with your first call up so we want you to know that we're both here for you if you need us.
Y/n: Thank you both.
Lucy: Of course, now if you want you can unpack then we can show you where we have to go for dinner.
Y/n: Ok. *Y/n unpacks her stuff*
Keira: You ready?
Y/n: I guess.
Keira: It'll be ok kiddo, all the girls are lovely.

Keira's pov:
We walk down, me and Lucy holding hands and Y/n walking next to us, she doesn't say much but neither me or Lucy want to push her too much because we can see how nervous she is, we get to where we eat and some of the girls are in there already but Sarina comes up to us and starts to talk to Y/n, who is zoned out and not paying attention.

Sarina: You ok darling? *Y/n doesn't respond so Sarina nudges her on the shoulder* Come on darling, let's go get you something to eat.
Y/n: Sorry I zoned out there.
Sarina: No it's fine darling, now what do you want to eat?
Y/n: I'm not that hungry.
Sarina: Come on you need to eat something darling, how about you try some fruit?
Y/n: Ok I'll try.
Lucy: *comes up behind them* Do you want to sit with me and Keira kiddo?
Y/n: Umm yes please if you don't mind *looks down*
Lucy: Of course not, come on. *smiles at Sarina* So kiddo what team do you play for?
Y/n: Umm Arsenal.
Lucy: Oh yeah, so you know some of the girls already.
Y/n: I guess yeah.
*They get to the table that has Keira, Jill, Ellen, Georgia and Demi on*
Lucy: Hey girls, this is Y/n.
Demi: *whispers to Jill but the others hear* And this is who Sarina thinks will be good enough to replace CK. *laughs*
Jill: I know right Demi. *laughs*
Georgia: Demi, Jill! Don't listen to them little one.
*Y/n just runs out the room*
Ellen: What made either of you think that was ok? I didn't think either of you were like that.
Georgia: Should we go and find her?
Lucy: Yeah probably, Ke can you go get Sarina and then come look for her.
Keira: Of course. *walks off* Sarina can I have a word quickly.
Sarina: Of course Keira, what's up?
Keira: Demi and Jill were making some comments and Y/n has ran out and we aren't sure where she is.
Sarina: Ok come on then, I'll speak to Demi and Jill later, we need to find Y/n.
*They begin to walk around trying to find Y/n, they eventually do, and y/n is sitting against the wall, crying*
Sarina: Aww kiddo don't cry, what did they say?
Y/n: *Just shakes her head and carries on crying*
Sarina: Girls can you give us a bit of time? *the girls all nod and walk off, before Sarina sits down next to Y/n* It's ok just let it all out, I'm here.
Y/n: They're right though aren't they?
Sarina: What did they say darling?
Y/n: They said they don't know how I could be the one to replace Chloe.
Sarina: No that is not true, yes Chloe is injured but I was going to pick you before she got injured, so you aren't here to replace her but even if you were you could do it and I don't want you to forget that.
Y/n: Thank you Sarina, you're really helping me here.
Sarina: Of course darling, now come on, you have training.
Y/n: Ok, I'm not sure if I can do it.
Sarina: It's ok, I'll be there and I'll make sure you're with one of the girls you know a bit better.
Y/n: Thank you Sarina.
Sarina: *Stands up and grabs
Y/n's hand.*

Sarina's pov:
Y/n doesn't let go of my hand and we walk down to the boot room but we are there before the other girls luckily so she puts her boots on and then we walk down to the pitch.

Sarina: Right kiddo, do you want me to put you with Lucy and Keira or some of the arsenal girls?
Y/n: Umm please can I go with Lucy and Keira?
Sarina: Of course you can, they're both normally the first ones here, oh look here they come *Lucy and Keira walk over* Hello girls, can Y/n go with you in training?
Keira: Of course, can't wait to play with you.
Y/n: Thank you.
Sarina: Lucy can I just speak to you quickly? *her and Lucy walk off a bit* Thank you, she's really struggling but you and Keira are really helping.
Lucy: Of course Sarina, it's always hard on your first camp but being 16 must be so difficult.
Sarina: I know but I have no doubt in why I chose her.

a/n: thanks for reading, sorry for slow updates I have mocks and stuff. I'm trying.