Part 20. ~I'm so proud~ ~Bethany England~

Beth's pov:
I couldn't be more proud of my girlfriend right now. She is about to lead the red roses out for their first ever Rugby world cup final, and it's on home soil so they're doing it at Twickenham. I always loved rugby as a kid but football just always managed to be the number one for me, but that in no way means I am any less proud of her right now. I see her walk out, holding the young mascots hand and I can tell how excited she is, this has been her dream since she was very young after all, but what melts my heart even more is the fact that she too, like her mascot, has got a pair or blue ear defenders on, I love how good she is with kids, after they finish the national anthems and the mascots are starting to walk off the pitch, I notice that Y/n also just gave her warm up jacket to the young girl to keep her warm.

Y/n's pov:
I gave my warm up jacket to the young girl because I could see she was very cold, but as we're walking over to give our warm up jackets to the kit man he tries to get it back off her.

Y/n: No Just let her have it Jack, I'll pay for it.
Jack: I can't Y/n
Y/n: Jack let her keep it, I'll pay you know I will.
Jack: No Y/n.
Little girl: No it's ok *takes the jacket off.*
Y/n: Wait at the end of the match, I'll come see you and I have something for you darling.
Little girl: Ok, good luck.
Y/n: Thanks kiddo.
*Skip to the end of the match and England have just won 29-24*
Y/n: YESSS!
Emma (Sing): YESS Y/N!
Y/n: We finally did it Emma.
Emma: I can't believe it.
Y/n: Me neither, I need to go do something quickly.
Emma: What go kiss your girlfriend *laughs*
Y/n: No actually Emma, I have to go surprise a little girl with my shirt cause Jack wouldn't let her keep my warm up jacket.
Emma: Oh, I'll come say hi.
Y/n: She'll love that.
*They walk over to the young girl*
Y/n: Hello again, did you enjoy that kiddo?
Little girl: That was amazing, you were both amazing.
Emma: Well thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Y/n: Yeah me too, sorry I didn't get your name earlier darling.
Little girl: I'm Grace.
Y/n: Ok then Grace, one second Ems can you hold my coat quickly *She takes her shirt off and then puts her coat back on* Here you go darling.
Grace: Really?
Y/n: Of course, I'm glad you enjoyed the match. We have to go now but I hope to see you at more games in the future.
Grace: I come to most Sari's games.
Y/n: I'll look out for you kiddo *you and Emma walk over to the rest of the girls*
Jack: Y/n you need to take your coat off, for photos.
Y/n: Ok chuck me my spare top then Jack.
Jack: *tosses it* where's your other one?
Y/n: Gave it to my mascot from earlier.
Jack: And why did you do that?
Y/n: Cause I wanted to.
Jack: Well you're going to have to pay for it.
Y/n: Yeah I know, now come on girls, let's go celebrate this and get our trophy!

We all walk up to collect our medals and then the girls are all waiting on the podium when I walk up, receiving my medal and then picking up the trophy, making my way to the girls, the smiles on their faces just mean the world to me, this means so much to all of us, and the fact that I get to say I captained this team to this amazing achievement is the best thing in the world, other than some news that I have to tell Beth as soon as i get over to her. We celebrate for ages and then we all slowly start to make our way to our families, myself running straight over to Beth and jumping into her waiting arms. She holds me and then I decide it's time.

Y/n: Beth I need you to listen to me.
Beth: What's up babe, I'm listening.
Y/n: Well two things one *gets on one knee* Bethany England you are the love of my life and you mean everything to me so will you make me the happiest girl in the world and marry me?
Beth: Oh my god of course I will, I love you so much Y/n.
Y/n: I'm not done, I also have another thing to say, I'm pregnant, that was my last game.
Beth: Really? The ivf worked?
Y/n: It did, we're going to be mums babe. 
Beth: I'm so proud of you.
Y/n: I love you so much.
Beth: I love you too, fiancé.
Y/n: I like that nickname.
Beth: I thought you might, now I think Emma wants you, she is looking at me as if to ask if she can come over.
Y/n: *laughs and turns around* Emma stop trying to be funny, you can come over.
Emma: *walks over* I didn't want to interrupt, did you?
Y/n: Yes Emma.
Emma: Congrats guys.
Y/n: Thanks Ems.
Beth: Thanks Emma.
Y/n: There's something else, that you don't know Emma, I'm not going to be playing for a while now.
Emma: What why? You're not injured.
Y/n: Well, I'm pregnant.
Emma: Oh my god, I'm so happy for you, both of you are going to be amazing parents.
Beth: Thanks Emma.
Emma: And I'm going to be the babies favourite aunt, obviously.
Y/n: Keep telling yourself that Ems *laughs*

Beth's pov:
I'm so proud of Y/n, today has been a very eventful day but nether the less it has been the best day.

a/n: short but here you go