Chapter 2

* SOULS are what make up the accumulation of our entire being.

* Although in theory, they are a spiritual and inner self-connection, Monsters have granted us the knowledge that it's far deeper than fiction.

* It's a physical, living heart embedded in your chest that represents an individual to others.

* Monsters have a deep connection to their constructs. It carries a deep symbolism for their magic and way of expressing themselves.

* Monster SOULS are made up of all the hopes and dreams that they're born with, manifesting themselves into...

* A white.

* Weak.

* Yet beautiful SOUL.

* Without it, they're nothing.

* But a pile of dust.

*...

*...

* Human SOULS are far different.

* Although monsters are universally born with the same white SOULS, humans are given a single dominant trait and designated colour to express themselves.

* SOULS can come in a variety of colours.

* Green for KINDNESS.

* Orange for BRAVERY.

* Purple for PERSEVERANCE.

* Red for DETERMINATION.

* These traits are what define a human.

* Monster SOULS are far too weak to be able to have a fraction of the power a human SOUL has.

* Giving them powers that no monster would ever scratch the surface with.

* They don't need to be filled with compassion, hope or even love to exist. As they are content with what they were given when born.

* But they'll never get the chance to experience what it's like to express oneself with the power of their SOUL.

* ...

* ...