Chapter 9

> ᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴛɪᴄᴋᴇᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴡ ᴍᴇᴡ ᴋɪssʏ ᴄᴜᴛɪᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ

"𝘕𝘶𝘵𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳."

ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ
sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋ
ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ sᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟᴏᴜs
ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ғɪᴛs ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ sᴘʟɪᴛ-ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
ʏᴇᴛ ɪ ʜᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ ᴄʜɪᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏᴏᴛʜ

✧༺♥༻∞

You sighed to yourself. Tossing the phone across the room seemed plausible right about now, but it took you every ounce of willpower to suppress that thought. So instead you sent back the text, dropping the phone beside you as you readied yourself in the mirror.

It was around an hour before noon. The sun was high in the sky, without a cloud in sight. The saturation of the cobalt sky caused you to squint whenever you peered out your window. You could say it was a perfect day for you to turn up to work. Unfortunately, the universe declared that you needed more excuses to leave your mundane cycle of normality.

You sat adjacent to your mirror, pulling up a small seat to sit comfortably as you applied some makeup. Your supplies are on your bedside table along with your phone. The phone that's been popping notifications in the past hour.

Red has craftily added his number when you handed your phone to him since the markets. Coming home to your device sending you strange knock-knock jokes was one thing. You assumed that Sans had a burner number to torment you, but that along with numerous selfies of the rugged skeleton in your camera roll was not on your shopping list.

Most of the shots of him consisted of him either snarkily flipping off the camera with a mischievous smirk in every angle imaginable or awkward close-ups in outrageous angles. Albeit, half of them were blurry, but didn't fail to make you chuckle to yourself. You'd never admit it but he did look attractive in some shots.

Red would let it go to his second head.

Nonetheless, it took you almost five minutes to delete most of them.

Your phone buzzed again as you were just about done with your base. Your eyes narrowed at the text notification as the other hand reached for your contour pallet. You placed them on your lap, your fingers swiping at the latest message.

Midwestern Red

how else am i supposed to message you at 3 am sweetheart~

gotta leave a gift for you since getting my number is a privilege

Another sigh.

You quickly typed up a response, your eyebrows furrowing in concentration.

You

You sound like your brother, Red

You cud ask me like a normal person lol

Midwestern Red

i like to keep em guessin ;)