Important Update!!

Hey hey hey! It's been a while since my last actual update (if you saw this fic updated a few days I accidentally posted a draft but took it down lol)

I won't keep you long but I have two important announcements!

1. I'm planning a short Q&A section since we are just half way through the fic! Send in any questions/comments regarding the story, the characters, any predictions/theories you have or about the author! Don't be scared to send in anything and I'll answer them in the next chapter or so!

2. Another small hiatus! Yes updates are a bit slow right now (the current chapter has been rewritten so many times because I'm never satisfied) and I apologise. Writer's block is still kicking my ass along with personal problems arising which is really bothersome and I tend to just do something else to try and distract myself. I will also be on vacation this month and will return near the end of April. Hopefully when I return I can publish a high quality chapter and have more updates to follow soon after.

Again thank you guys for your continuous support! Hope everyone had a really nice Easter! Btw it was Sans' birthday on April Fools and debated to publish a silly chapter but decided against it. Maybe I'll hide it somewhere in future chapters or something hahaha.

I hope to see you guys at the end of April! I'll try and enjoy myself (since it'll also be my birthday soon) and come back with a fresh mind and ideas. :D

Remember to drop in a question!

See you soon!

(Will delete this A/N when I come back.)