four

the next day, i had to knock haechan's door and ask him to go out. this boy doesn't even have spare clothes and sure, no one knows his size for everything but we can't get him out of here. so johnny just had to force me to buy clothes and underwear for him and send them.

he's already wide awake but he couldn't do much because renjun's still sleeping. his eyes got bigger as he anticipates for me to come closer.

shh, he's so cranky. i don't wanna wake him up.❞ he laughed. ❝it's been hours since i was up. i'm getting bored.❞

i sigh deeply. ❝let's get out of here. your room can be slept in now.❞

❝ohh really? good!❞ he started walking and yelped. he forgot that he has injured feet again.

i keep him up through his waist. then we walk out of renjun's room and walk towards his. we have to walk for around two minutes to get there, since he has the farthest one.

you guys locked it?❞

we wouldn't want another breaking glass again.❞ i replied to him. we had his room locked not in glass anymore but full protection blocks.

❝is renjun always like that?❞ he asked again after sitting down on his bed.

like what?❞ i raise a brow. ❝cranky?❞

❝yes.❞ he giggled. ❝he doesn't like me, does he? i think xiaojun too. and sometimes i think you don't too.❞

my lips fell apart. why does he feel that way when i'm literally here? giving him many clothes and stuffs?

i get it. i'm just new here.❞ he smiled, not with hatred at all but with genuine calmness. ❝but i think i should be the one who's cranky for all of you, guys. i'm the abducted one here. i'm the one who has no one around.❞

damn. our treatment really does give of an impression, doesn't it? now he's thinking like this and it might affect our relationship with the boss.

i gulp hard and gave him the handbags. ❝try them on.❞

he immediately recieved them and still with a grateful heart and a smile on his face, he said ❝thank you.❞

i realized what he said was true. if there's anyone who should be mad at someone right now, it's him.

uh... i think you have the wrong size.❞ he said, walking out of the bathroom and appearing with clothes on that's too big for him. it's covering him from the neck to the knees!

adorable.

i had this in my size, i'm sorry.❞

❝no, it's okay! i can still wear them. i don't wanna make you feel like i'm wasting money.❞ he giggled.

does this man even know he has millions of money in his account? dang.

❝but all of those clothes probably will be down to your knees.❞ i argue. ❝i can buy something that's your size.❞

❝it's fine.❞ he said and went back slowly. ❝i'm gonna take a shower, bye!❞

❝okay... but call me when you finish. let's have some breakfast.❞

🏴

once i'm out, i tried tying my clothes so it'll stop on my hips. then i walked to the hallway. mark's just right outside waiting for me.