thirteen

chenle, jaemin, taeil and xiaojun were in charge of bringing haechan's family here. they went out at midnight and got here around two in the morning. and this is my first time witnessing this mansion to be very lively at dawn.

haechan had prepared a lot of food for everyone by himself. he also put up balloons on each corners of the door and a banner that says welcome, which he asked me to buy earlier this morning.

❝you seem excited.❞ i point out while watching him. it is not helping that he has shorts on and a wide shirt while preparing all this.

it's because i am!❞ he grinned widely while holding the balloon next to his face. he wanted to hang them on the chandelier.

be careful.❞ i hold the chair for him, so scared that he might fall anytime soon. ❝how about i do that myself and you stay here on the ground?❞

❝no way, i'm going to do these by myself! i don't want to burden you just because i wanted my family to come here.❞ he spoke and finished tying the balloons.

i gave him my hand and he willfully grabs them so he could safely go down.

thanks, mark.❞ he bopped my nose, making me smile a little.

he then went back to the kitchen to grab something from the fridge. i watch him do everything but really, all i could ever see was his thighs.

unknowingly, i started biting my lips. fucking hell, he's so...

huh?❞

i snapped out of my trance. ❝w-what?❞

you said something?❞

❝i didn't. i argue with him.

he shrugged and went on to preparing the plates. ❝i thought i heard you say pretty.❞

shit. i said that?

were you thinking about giselle?❞ he smirked. i could see his playful gestures.

no.❞ idiot, all i could ever see was you.

how long have you been together?❞ he asked.

i replied, ❝six. why?❞

❝i just hope for everyone to be with their loved one forever and ever!❞ he giggled. ❝i'm gonna tell you a secret!❞

he looked around, searched for anyone near us and found none. he jumped towards me and went straight to my ears.

i grab his waist and listen well, ❝yangyang and renjun are dating!❞

i frown. ❝really?❞

❝so real!❞ he slapped my chest. ❝you know... renjun liked, no, loved. he loved yangyang for a year... and then yangyang just had feelings for renjun three months ago. so i told him to confess and then they got together!❞

i don't even understand what he's saying. i'm just here because of how warm he is and how his waist perfectly fits my hands. not to mention how amazing he looks over me.

mark?❞

i blinked a couple times and said, ❝what?❞

❝are you okay?❞ he pulls away from me.  ❝you look sick.❞

❝i'm not.❞ i mentally slapped myself hard. oh god, i am so dead. i have gone crazy!

i'm hard.