seven

❝i have a bad news.❞ jaehyun comes rushing in my room. ❝i can't train haechan now. i have to leave for australia. i got the deal.❞

❝really?❞ i open my eyes wide. i just slept an hour ago and now i'm awake again. ❝if you got the deal then it's not a bad news.❞

❝right.❞ he said and chuckled. ❝i'll be out now. by the way i already told renjun that he'll be the one to train haechan. wake him up at nine.❞

❝what time is it?❞ i groan.

five thirty in the morning.❞

in madness, i throw my pillow to jaehyun and told him to stay far. at that point i could even use my gun and scare him off. i'm so pissed at him waking me up so fucking early.

i slept again and by the time i woke up, i only had ten minutes to do my job. i change into my suit quickly after taking a bath then i proceed to go to haechan's room.

i knocked first before opening it slowly and going in silently. ❝haechan?❞

he's fast asleep in his bed. i walked to his side and slowly swayed his body for him to wake up. i felt bad because he looks so peaceful and angelic.

i'm sorry for waking you up.❞ i said when i saw his one eye break apart. ❝we have to train early today.❞

his face looked so torn. he looked at me with both eyes and then looked around his room before stretching his body.

w-what time is it?❞ his small voice said.

it's almost nine.❞ i replied and crouched down. ❝come on, hmmm?❞

❝i-i'm still sleepy.❞ his eyes then shut down. he curled back to sleep and had his lips pouting.

should i tell renjun to postpone it?❞

❝w-why renjun?❞

❝oh, jaehyun can't come he has a business to attend to. that's why he gave the job to renjun.❞ i explained quietly. he really looks good and peaceful, i almost thought to myself to just watch him sleep.

he's gonna be pissed at me if i don't come early.❞ that shoot him up. he sat on the bed and tried, he really tried to stand up but his head fell on my shoulders.

my body aches so much, mark.❞ he whispered. ❝can't i cancel today?❞

❝i'll tell them.❞ i sigh.

i know everyone in here who's a member never skipped a day in training and i was so strict about it. but when it comes to him, i'm making exceptions.

but he's not a member right? he's the son of the boss! that's why. that's exactly the reason why i'm cutting him some slack.

he softly snores while he's slowly falling on my chest. i groped his arms and gently pushed him to bed. i covered him back in his blanket and just left him there.

oh hey mark, did you come from haechan's room?❞ i bumped with johnny on my way to the living room.

i nodded. ❝yeah, but he's sore from training. he asked me if he can skip today and i said yes.❞

❝wow the leader? said yes to skipping?❞ yangyang who just appeared out of nowhere, hissed. ❝we weren't allowed to do that!❞

you've changed!❞ chenle who also just came to the living room, dramatically holds his chest and acted hurt.