six

i've never been to a convenience store before. when mark said it earlier, i didn't even know what it was about. all i heard was we will go outside so i said yes.

❝woah.❞ i found a hairbrush. it's cute with all the figures in it and their colors.

mark led me to the ice cream area and allowed me to choose. ❝pick everything you like.❞

❝woah,❞ my eyes go wide. ❝really? thank you, mark!❞

❝no problem.❞ he said.

i picked up the one i saw first and then searched for the cutest one. then i had two vanilla flavors and one more chocolate ice cream.

you have sweet tooth?❞ mark asked and his face couldn't be more confused.

i like ice cream, don't you?❞

❝i do, but not that much.❞ he shut the freezer and then we went to the cashier to pay for it.

everything looks so good and new to me that's why i still looked around even though we're already paying.

on the counter they had few boxes, some chocolates and mints. i pick up the box and scanned it.

❝are you gonna buy that sir?❞ the cashier smirked at me. he also looked at my hand and mark's that was tied together with a handcuff.

no. haechan put that down.❞ mark grit and pushed my hand away, putting the box back to where it belongs.

why? what's that?❞

he looked ashamed. ❝condom.❞

❝and what's that?❞

he twisted his lips. when we finished paying he pushed me out of the store and exhaled loudly.

you embarassed me there, whoo.❞ he chuckled. ❝don't you really know what a condom is?❞

❝i'm sorry, i don't really. i've never heard of it.❞

i was raised in an orphanage that doesn't have many things and that doesn't allow me to do much. i was limited, even my ideologies. i was forced to take in one and that's a traditional mindset which is totally suffocating.

men use that for sex, haechan. they put it on their dicks so that they don't get someone pregnant.❞ he whispered while we are walking back to the mansion.

i nodded at him and said, ❝oh. that's why you were embarassed. didn't you use some?❞

❝what? no! of course not.❞ he choked on his ice cream while i was enjoying mine.

❝why not?❞

❝i've never done that, haechan.❞

❝ohh...❞ i shut up then and eat my ice cream. ❝i haven't too.❞

❝i'm glad you haven't because you don't even know what a condom is. you could get a girl pregnant!❞ he scoffed.

i hummed and enjoyed the view. then i realized what he said. ❝you think i like girls?❞

❝you don't?❞

❝i'm not sure too.❞ i giggle in front of him. ❝i've never liked anyone. i've never felt something for girls too.❞

❝really?❞ he looked so shocked. i nodded at his question.

❝i don't wanna find out, though.❞ i pause when i notice where we're standing now. ❝hey, we're already near. should we just run away?❞