eleven

mark, wake up!❞

❝h-huh?❞ i rub my eyes and found haechan on my bed. he's over me, swaying me back and forth. ❝why? what's happening?❞

❝we will go out, right?❞

oh shit. i remember i told him the other night that i'll take him out and visit his family. is it too late to tell him i lied?

i look over him and he already has a backpack, he's already wearing his beanie and a fluffy gloves.

what time is it?❞

it's already twelve midnight, let's go! everyone is already asleep.❞

❝shoot.❞

❝you can't back out, mark. you promised me.❞ he said hesitantly.

i pull myself up and stretch for a minute. ❝i know.❞

he giggled. ❝by the way, do you really not wear anything when you sleep?❞

❝ohh shit.❞ i pull my sheets back to my body and looked at him.

his cheeks are tinted pink not in shyness but because it's too cold in here. all i could ever see in his face is silliness while he moves away to sit on the edge of my bed.

❝you have a nice room. but we should clean it. i'll help you!❞

❝whatever, could you please just... hand me the towel there?❞ i put my hand over my genitals. dang it!

i'm hard. why did it have to be now and not the other night when my girlfriend asked me for sex?

here.❞ haechan said and gave me the towel. ❝i envy your body. i wanna have bulky body like yours.❞

i shrug him off. ❝you look good.❞

❝yangyang told me my body doesn't look like a man's.❞

i pull clothes from my closet to bring it with me to the bathroom. i need to get rid of this. ❝well, tell him to shut up if he doesn't have anything nice to say.❞

❝okay, i'll tell him that next time.❞ he grinned. ❝be fast, okay? we need to be back before everyone wakes up.❞

❝i know, haechan. i know.❞ i shut the door to my bathroom. i hold my dick and it's looking rock hard.

damn it.❞ i rub him, trying to feel the pleasure of my tight hand.

i shouldn't really be doing this now when someone's behind my door but i can't stop. my limbs are shaking the moment i started jerking myself off.

how the hell did this thing got hard when haechan just looked at it? i couldn't even get up when giselle was trying so hard to make it hard.

it was just a fucking eye contact. a fucking stare at his face and i got hard. what's wrong with me?

i cum all over my hand and used the other to shut my mouth. it seriously feels good after jerking off but right now, i just feel guilty. when i came i saw haechan's face in front of me. not giselle's but his.

i showered and removed that thought off of my mind. i should be dang holy when i'm with him. i shouldn't be thinking about someone if it's a lewd thought. it's bad. i have a girlfriend.

yay, let's go now. it's in your closet, right?❞ he grinned happily and opened my closet.

he knows now where we should go to when we want to sneak out. i just pull my keys from the bedside table and my gun. i also just wore something simple and not a suit in case someone would think i'm a member of something and ambush us all of a sudden. i can't afford to take that risk.