five

our group got so busy when we heard the news of our boss coming in, in a couple of minutes. the javelin girls visited our place to check us and besides, they have to be here for when the boss comes.

hey, nervous?❞ giselle teased me. ❝i've never seen you prepare this hard for the boss. you okay, leader-nim?❞

❝oh, shut up.❞ i groan in her face. i'm still out here trying to tie my necktie bur couldn't.

❝here, lemme help you. such a baby.❞ she said and tied it on me suit. i know how to, she just beat me to it.

where's the boy?❞

❝young miss, he's not a boy for you. he's your age.❞ i scoff.

and she hit me by my arms. ❝we have the same age stupid. i know you don't care about me since we were children but forgetting my age is too much.❞

yeah, right. we were raised together, in here. i just shrugged and focused my eye on haechan's door. he has to be out in five minutes, why isn't he still here?

❝everyone looks so busy.❞ she said.

i know. but don't you think you should be too?❞

❝i don't have anything to do. besides everyone sent me here to stay with you and guard the boy.❞ she sighed. ❝they've been shipping us since we're like 11. aren't they getting tired of it?❞

i frown at her. i don't remember that much but indeed the gang are shipping us together. she's not that bad but I'm really not into anyone right now and i'm not interested.

i don't know but i can ask them to stop—❞

❝why?❞

i look at her in disbelief. ❝you sounded so offended. why are you asking me why?❞

❝nothing. i just thought i could hear your thoughts about that thing.❞ she shyly uttered and looked at her nails, shoes and tie. almost everything but not me.

i sigh because i don't get her. ❝elaborate.❞

❝no, no. it's fine.❞ she sighed. ❝he's here.❞

haechan had a suit that's finally his size. he looks adorable and awesome at the same time. his hair is locked in gel and his face looks more blooming now. dang, jaemin did a good job.

hi! you look nice!❞ giselle shrieked. she went to him and hugged him quick. haechan got shy.

thank you.❞ he replied. ❝you look nice too and you smell good.❞

you're really so adorable! jaemin was right.❞ she said and guided him downstairs.

now, they left me. good thing jaemin's here to be with me.

i'm nervous.❞ he left a remark as he closed the door to his bedroom. he really just walked a bit and there's his room already.

heck, i am too.❞ i whispered to myself.

it's not everyday that we get to see the boss with his own son. it's not usual that we hear someone who has the highest rank in this mafia gang say that, "i'm your dad." or something. it's really nerve wracking.

although haechan doesn't know for now what's about to happen, but i'm nervous at his reaction too. i don't know how he will take everything right now but i'm sure it'll not be good. he wasn't even cool with us, how much more to his own dad?

but still, i'm hoping for the best. haechan deserves to know his dad.

everyone gather and stay alert.❞ i spoke and gathered them around the living area.