ten

six months wasn't that long for any of the people inside the mansion but for the people searching for haechan, it's eternity long.

and for the person missing the outside world, it's like a lightyear miles away. but  he realized that everything inside the mansion was slowly filling up the void he feels inside.

🏴

❝hi, babe.❞ giselle handed me a towel. we're now working out together as some sort of date for us since we couldn't barely get out of the mansion.

thanks, babe.❞ i kiss her cheeks and continued lifting weights.

on the other side, haechan is slowly lifting up the weights that's half the weight i'm lifting.

he's doing so well now. everyone has finally come to their minds and he's being trained well.

and as for my relationship, we're doing good. i mean we started this without me even knowing if i liked her but now i'm sure i like her. though she argues she loves me now and i can't keep up with her. i told her we're not supposed to be taking everything fast.

❝doing great?❞ jaemin asked the boy. haechan just laughed and lifted it slowly.

yeah, he's doing great.

is it your day off today?❞ giselle asked me. i nodded at her and asked her back.

why? do you have plans?❞

❝i got a ticket for a movie. we should go together.❞

i smiled. ❝okay. i'll pick you up later.❞

❝got it.❞

once i'm done with my work out, i head to the shower and cleaned myself. then i head out after bidding my girlfriend a goodbye.

hey dude.❞

you're just back yesterday, don't start with me.❞ i replied to jaehyun. he got out of this place for almost six months, i wouldn't let him out again for that long.

what's wrong with you? i just said hi?❞

whatever.❞ i scoffed. i head my room and change in my suit.

nothing has changed for the past six months except for haechan whom i think is not taking this in so well.

he's been locked here for six months already without even hearing from his family. without knowing how his family is doing out there.

his dad just got even more protective of him when he heard the news that the crypto gang is now lurking everywhere.

hey.❞ it was yangyang. ❝can i ask you about something?❞

❝is it too important?❞

❝yes.❞

❝okay, then.❞ i sit down and listen to him. ❝what's happening?❞

❝how did you ask your girlfriend out?❞

❝good question because didn't. she just asked me if i'd like to date her when we got out of the movie. i said yes. why?❞

he shyly rubbed his nape. ❝i think i might ask someone soon.❞

❝who?❞

❝it's a secret.❞ he said and ran away like a child.

he has someone he likes? but he's not going out much. so maybe that someone is in here. i'll have to figure that out myself.

during lunch i stare at yangyang and who he might be sitting with, hoping i'd know sooner. but he sat with haechan in the farthest part of the dining table.