bully or mentor

The morning of a "New" day.

Kazuma's POV

Hmm, my stomach is rumbling, oh yeah I haven't eaten anything since, since when exactly? I ate before I went to Wiz's shop, but didn't I eat some chips that Subaru had, no that can't be right, I also didn't eat any of the food I prepared for me and Felt. Well, time to find the kitchen again.

I quickly got dressed into my adventurer clothes as I strapped Chunchunmaru onto my belt on the right side, before I attached my mithril rope to my belt, placing it on my left. After that I put my mask into my quiver's secret compartment and left both the bow and the quiver behind beside my night table. I then walked over to the door and opened it.

"Oh, good morning," Fake… I mean Emilia said a little surprised by me opening the door just as she was about to knock.

"Yeah sure," I answered simply, as she got out of the doorway and let me through.

"I was about to see check up on Subaru would you care to join me?" She asked timidly, her mannerisms reminding me that of Yunyun, so I just nodded and let her lead the way.

Subaru's POV

"I know this ceiling," I noted to myself as I woke up in a gigantic bed again.

"Oh, he has awakened sister," A female voice rang out from my left, but I didn't care to look to my right.

"Indeed, he has Rem," Another female voice confirmed, but I just ignored them.

"Hard to believe a total night owl like me can wake up so early, I am getting all emotional, I should probably go to sleep a second time, no wait a sec, I woke up earlier so that would make this the third," I said to myself, thinking out loudly.

"My what a deadbeat thing to say, did you hear that sister?" The first woman spoke again.

"I heard him Rem, truly the words of a loser," The second female voice confirmed, which ticked me off.

"HEY! WHO ARE THESE TWO VOICES THAT KEEP Criticizing me in Stereo," But then I was shocked by what I saw.

"N-no way, short-skirted maid costumes exists in this world too," I took in the two twins beauty as I high fived myself mentally, now this is starting to look like a generic isekai-adventure.

"This is going to be awesome!" I erupted out in excitement as I did a fist-pump, this is the kind of great things that were supposed to happen to you when you were summoned to another world.

"What terrible thoughts this one is having, you are being repeatedly violated in the mind of our guest sister," The blue haired maid accused as she held her… twin sister's hand with her own.

"Truly terrible indeed, you are experiencing the ultimate shame in the mind of our guest Rem," The red haired maid coldly stated.

"Don't underestimate the capacity of my mind, you are both fair pray in my mind, little maids," I threatened as I wiggled my fingers around, pretending I could steal their panties with just my mind, before I a light knocking on the open door caught my attention.

"Seems like you can't even wake up without causing a commotion, huh Subaru," Emilia stood in the door with a grumpy Kazuma behind her, how he could be grumpy when a beautiful girl such as Emilia was with him was beyond my comprehension. Just seeing her again relieved me of so much stress, FINALLY some familiar faces.

Kazuma's POV

I wanted to facepalm at this guy pretty much drooling like a dog, as soon as he looked at Fake… Emilia. I looked at the twin maids that were with him, and I instantly knew to keep myself as far away from the blue one as possible, she looked at me with cold eyes, but my {Enemy detection} was going off and it felt like she wanted to hurt me, real bad.