welp

Chris' POV

So far I have given them a description of how Kazuma should look, or in general, be dressed, and given how many resources Priscilla has at her disposal I should be able to find him sooner rather than later.

As I was mulling over the details, the door to my room was slammed open, startling me a little bit. Clearly, that had been Priscilla's intention when barging in like that, given her satisfied smirk.

"Do you have any news on Kazuma, since you are ripping doors off their hinges?" I asked, getting straight to the point.

"Aldebaran, why don't you come in and tell our dear guest what the other servants discovered," Ugh her voice reminds me of when Senpai used to order me around.

"I have told you to stop calling me that!" A man in ruffed-up clothes, scars, and a helmet complained as he walked into the room.

"So what did you want to tell me?"

"Ah yes, a man similar to what you described, green clothes and all was seen riding out of town on a carriage just yesterday, he was traveling south-east towards Cramlin, we have prepared a carriage for you, that is ready to leave when you wish," Aldebaran finished.

"Yeah, I am ready, as long as you packed enough food," I joked, jumping out of the bed, as I walked up to them, double-checking that I had all of my gear on me.

Kazuma's POV

"Aren't you two getting tired of this!" Subaru complained after I threw him the coin back. With no surprise, Felt was still not figuring out how to perform {Steal}, not that I knew any way of teaching it to her either way.

"Just deal with it, you have the easy job here," I shot back, as I gave Felt the go-ahead to try again with the wave of my hand. Being a teacher is fucking tiresome.

"You can't teach me if you won't at the very least guide my stance," She complained.

"We've been at it for hours, isn't it clear that I can't teach you this, all I have ever done is reach out my hand and yell out {Steal}!" I yelled out in frustration as I pointed my left hand outwards, accidentally activating it and stealing from a certain pink-haired maid.

(Maybe she hasn't noticed. Remember, whatever you do, do not open your hand to check for what kind of panties she is wearing, it will get you killed immediately) My thoughts rumbled around in my head, like empty wine barrels.

"Kazuma," Ram said, her voice ice-cold as she slowly stepped up to me and presented her right hand to me, "Give them back, NOW!" she ordered as she caught my gaze, and I think that is the fastest my hand has ever moved.

"Good, now Barusu, while it is good to entertain our guests, that still doesn't excuse you from fulfilling your duties as a butler, come with me at once," I wish I had someone like Ram in my mansion, someone that can actually order those three idiots around.

Just look at Subaru, he suddenly regained strength to get up and briskly walked back into the mansion without even as much as a complaint. When he was back inside she turned back on me. "This never happened, understood!?"

"Y-yes, mam!" I nervously agreed, when they were both out of sight Felt started laughing so hard she fell to the ground. It pissed me off a little, so I lightly kicked her in the stomach, which she latched onto, and slammed me into the ground.

"ouch, hahaha, that was, hahaha," she kept on giggling, and her smiling face actually made me relax a little. Until I joined her in the giggle fit, damn that contagious laughter.

After a few minutes, we managed to calm down, and sit back up.

"Kazuma, the notorious panty thief," She declared with a chuckle.