addictions pt 3

Kazuma's POV

I was just looking at the window with Subaru standing there with Puck on his head, by using {Far sight}, {Lip Reading} and {Eavesdrop} I had listened in on the entire conversation. Before a mini-explosion of black smoke just erupted from Subaru that covered the entire area, making me unable to see what was going on.

"So that is why Puck said "UH OH," Subaru's magic just went haywire," I noted to myself as someone came running down the hall.

"Kazuma, could you show me how to steal as effortlessly as you stole that metia from Subaru?" Felt excitedly requested, while dragging all of our gear on her back.

"Nah, I don't think I could really teach you that skill, I just do it, and it works,"

"Come on, we've been hunting together the whole day, and I have been dragging all our stuff along, I should be trustworthy enough, just show me, I promise not to tell anyone else about it,"

"Felt, you fell asleep after eating all the food I prepared, so I had to carry both you and all the equipment back to the mansion, bringing up something like that won't convince anyone," I rebutted, causing her face to turn a faint shade of red.

"That's not fair of you to say, it was super boring watching you kill those Mabeasts by just touching them for a few seconds, anyone would fall asleep not just me, so please teach me how to steal as you just did," She pleaded as she got closer to me.

"If I showed you, you are going to get pissed, and you're still not going to be able to perform the trick, which would lead to even more frustration,"

"No, I am patient enough to learn it, if you would just teach me," Ok, her nagging is starting to get on my nerves.

"Ok, I'll perform the trick on you, but you'll first have to hand over all of my equipment that you're carrying," As soon as I had said that, she dropped off all of my equipment at my feet. She REALLY wants to know how I perform {Steal}.

"Now show me!" She basically demanded as her crimson eyes went wide with anticipation. Why does she have to remind me so much of Megumin?

"Very well, but no complaints about what I steal, because it is completely random, and you have to steal it back without anyone noticing," I set down the rules as she nodded furiously in agreement.

I then proceeded to open up a door that unsurprisingly enough led into Beatrice's library. I got an annoyed look from Beatrice as I dumped all my stuff in there, with Felt waiting expectantly outside.

"Ok, now pay close attention," I said, raising my hand in the air, before I performed {Steal} on her and quickly shut the door behind me.

"Quick Beatrice, change the room so she can't follow," As soon as I had said that, it felt like my legs went wobbly as the room started to spin before the environment finally stabilized. I could then inspect what I had stolen from Felt, it was unsurprisingly a pair of panties, surprisingly they were black.

I quickly pocketed the panties as I walked over to the glowing basket filled with charged mana stones, before walking over to the bed Beatrice was pointing at.

"You have made a lot of progress, I suppose," she remarked as she sat down next to me on the bed.

"Surprisingly so at that, I thought it would be harder to find Mabeasts, but it was like they were already swarming the area, so it made it easy to lure in a ton of them, so I think we charged up all of the stones you gave us," I responded, letting a little of my joy slip through.

"Hmm, 50 stones in just one day is above every expectation we had, I suppose," Beatrice noted with a hint of disappointment in her tone.

"Well, should we get started with the memory reading then?" I asked, which got her to jump off the bed.