1. Juliette

I felt the weight of the mattress move behind me and I pried my tired eyes open. I groaned and sunk deeper into the bed, pulling the covers up to my neck.

When I heard him laugh behind me, I rolled over with some annoyance and saw him typing away on his phone with a stupid smile on his face.

He saw me move and put his phone down quickly. "Hey." He said simply. "You want some coffee?"

"Sure," I shrugged, keeping my naked body covered in his blankets.

"There's some in the kitchen. I'll meet you there," he said, rolling over to go back on his phone.

I scoffed and sat up, carefully going through his drawers for a shirt and slipping into the hallway. It was super early and I knew his roommate was never awake earlier than noon, so it was fine walking around in just a shirt.

I stopped in my tracks when I remembered his roommate had a friend staying on the couch and he rolled over at the sound of the abrupt stop in footsteps.

The same friend that I totally found attractive.

I cleared my throat and looked away from him, seeing how the blanket was only covering his lower half and he happened to be shirtless.

"Sorry," I muttered. "I forgot you were here."

"So did I." He put a hand behind his head and smiled gently, his gaze sliding gently down my body...

"Just... getting coffee," I made sure my shirt was held down enough as I walked by him and to the kitchen. I reached up in the cabinet for a mug, my shirt lifting, but that's okay since he wasn't looking, right?

He cleared his throat and I jumped a little, dragging my shirt down.

"Sorry," I said again. "I don't think there are any mugs."

He walked up next to me and looked to the top shelf. "You'd be correct. Looks like your boyfriend didn't do the dishes last night."

I hated the small effect he had on me and gave him a look. "Sorry, I distracted him," I teased.

He smiled down at me. "Where is your boyfriend?" He asked as he grabbed cereal and I had to pretend he wasn't totally attractive in just some gray sweatpants.

"Still in bed," I said simply. "And he has a name."

"I know, I just don't care enough to learn it." He shrugged.

"If it makes you feel better, I don't care to learn yours," I tried not to smile.

He brought his bowl of cereal to the counter right next to me and kept eye contact. I froze as he got right up close to me, sucking in a breath while I could almost smell him.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

He laughed at me. "Getting a spoon."

"What?" I gasped and then looked down at what knocked into my hip and saw the drawer. "Oh, shit, sorry."

I took a step back as he continued to smile, trying very hard to not notice our height difference, let alone the fact that his face was just a couple of inches from mine. "Look at that," he marveled. "No more spoons."

Someone cleared their throat and we both looked over, my boyfriend standing there in just his boxers, giving me not even close to the same effect as the guy beside me.

His gaze hardened and he looked at me up and down. "What are you doing, babe?"

The friend beside me took a step to the side. "We were–"