9. Juliette

I sat on that barstool, trying to act as casual as Drew looked. My thighs were squeezed together tightly as I wide-eyed sipped on my drink.

He'd kissed me. A real, not-scripted kiss. And my clit didn't feel like it would be forgetting it any time soon.

We couldn't let this happen again. For the sake of me needing to go get myself off right now.

"You look nervous."

Because I was.

"Sorry about kissing you."

I shook my head and tried to swallow whatever was clogging my throat.

"I thought it might help you out," he explained.

"It did," I nodded. "Thanks."

"My pleasure."

I sighed heavily in contemplation. "How many times are you going to act like we're together in front of creepy guys?"

"Enough for my reputation to improve."

I thought for a second and furrowed my eyebrows. I remembered what Katheryn said to me before. He'd never agree with it if I told him.

"Something tells me that's not the last I'll see of Corey," I sighed. "He doesn't tend to let things go without a fight."

"Just don't go near other men and we won't have a problem."

I coughed. "Other men?"

"I'll just keep acting like we're together until he gets the message," he offered.

I narrowed my eyes and nodded in deep thought. "So, we're going to pretend to date for the sake of keeping guys away from me?"

"I'd benefit too."

I agreed, drinking much from my glass.

He looked surprised and pleased, leaning back and drinking from his glass. "Are you saying yes?"

I shrugged weakly. "How would something like this work?"

"We need terms and conditions."

"Terms and conditions?" I laughed.

"Yeah. What are the rules?"

I thought for a second and took small sips of the drink he paid for. "Take me out often," I started.

"Deal," he agreed. "What about PDA?"

"We're going to need some form of PDA but you shouldn't kiss me like that."

He nodded in understanding. "I thought it was fun," he rolled his eyes teasingly. "So what do you want for PDA?"

I shrugged. "Hold my hand, kiss my forehead. I don't know."

"Can I grab your ass?" He asked hopefully.

"In public?" I laughed.

He nodded eagerly.

"Sure."

He looked satisfied, plumping his lips out and nodding.

"How should we start this? We shouldn't already be 'dating'; we've only known each other for a couple weeks." I explained. "We need to ease into this."

"Like how?"

"We need to flirt with each other on set. Be touchy and close to the point where people start asking questions." I sipped carefully on more of my drink. "We need to be sneaky. Like pretend we're sneaking around, you know?"

"How?"

"You should sleep in my trailer or something. On the couch. Just so people see us 'together'," I offered. "Or we pretend to be off hooking up on set."