15. Drew

I watched her with amusement, swinging drunkenly around a metal pole she found.

Had she been actually doing stripper moves, I would've stopped her, but she was simply walking around it, giving random pointers to her two friends.

She leaned her back against it and slid down to the ground, laughing when she rolled over her heel and slumped on the floor.

The Maddies both laughed, too, crouching down to sit on the floor with her.

I sighed and went to go help her up, when my worst nightmare came true and Jacob went to do it for me.

Jules thanked Jacob. His hands were holding her standing by the ribs and hers were steadying herself on his upper arms.

He was muttering something to her, like asking her a question.

She hesitated and let go of him. I watched her eyes dart over to me momentarily before she responded.

He nodded in understanding as she gestured towards where people were dancing in the middle of the room. He finally made sure she was steady enough to stand on her own, then walked away from her.

She turned to me, her eyes a little wider and mouth agape. She fanned her face with stress and tilted her head to the side, as if to say 'meet me on the dance floor.'

I wordlessly gave my drink to Chase and kept my eyes on her as we weaved our way through the crowd. We stopped in the middle, our chests almost touching as we stared at each other.

I held my breath as I bit on my lower lip. I was barely smiling, my eyes hot as they tracked up and down her body. I was hard. So hard that when her hand snagged my wrist and her thumb pressed over my pulse, I groaned and swayed toward her.

"We going to show these kids how to dance, or what?" She said breathlessly, clearly finding it hard to speak.

I caught her in a wink before I spun her in a circle and her nerves calmed, laughter bubbling at her lips and then our foreheads found each other and swayed slowly back and forth to the music.

My hands found her waist and squeezed it tight, allowing her to raise her arms up over my shoulders, rolling her body into mine. I licked my lips and trailed my attention down to her breasts as they picked up the pace of the dance. Wow. Oh wow.

My mouth skated down the side of her neck, open mouthed kissing her there. We were surrounded by random people, we blended in with everyone, if a couple of cameras saw us, so what? Wasn't that the point of this whole thing? Dizziness wrapped over my mind and I couldn't get the rhythm back, not with the waves of frustration crashing inside me.

I sensed she was ready to be held tighter, anchored, I pulled her up against my body and tucked one of my thighs between her two, leaving a ridge of muscle right there.

"Oh my God," she whimpered, tightening her arms over my neck to keep her balance. I could sense her need, I could see it in her flushed cheeks and hot body, the way her legs looked like they might give out.

Should she be perched on my leg when our whole relationship was built off fake feelings? Probably not, but I was in too deep. I needed to feel her. I needed to watch her fall apart in front of me again, and give her another orgasm.

When I tasted her the first time and watched from between her legs how she could be consumed by my mouth, I knew it couldn't stop there. I could still taste her, and it was making me fucking feral for her. I'll eat her out for as long as she could go. We'll get there, where she is most comfortable with me between her legs, but right now, I wasn't sure that was the case, but we'll get there. One thigh at a time.