14. Juliette/Drew

Juliette

- - -

What was I doing?

I had no idea. But I really, really was enjoying it.

Drew had found out somehow that I'd never seen Clueless, and he claimed it was his favorite rom-com, so after our little... workout on his kitchen table, we cleaned up dinner and he gave me some different clothes and put the movie on his TV, while wrapping us in a blanket on his couch.

"Why is she like... flirting with her step-brother?" I pointed at his TV.

"It's Paul Rudd," he said obviously.

"Understandable, I guess."

I adjusted the way I was sitting and curled my body further into his. It felt so comfortable and so familiar. I can't believe I'd put off a date with him for so long.

"He's gotta be gay," I said, pointing to a character on TV.

"You're not supposed to know that yet," he said quietly.

"Sorry," I laughed against his hard chest. "My gaydar was activated."

"Are you into girls, too?"

I shrugged. "I've been with a couple."

"Have they made you finish?"

I laughed at him a little. "No. You took my cumming virginity."

"I can't believe..." he broke away and lifted my chin with two of his fingers so I'd look at him completely. "Juliette. That was the most beautiful thing I've ever witnessed."

I smiled girlishly and shrugged innocently.

"You are just..." he shut his eyes and let out a breath through his nose. His sentence trailed away as his face moved closer to my neck, lining my jawline with his nose. "You are a very very good fake-girlfriend."

"Yeah..." I let out a breath. "We're good at fake-relationships, aren't we?" I asked, feeling his warm breaths up my neck and on my ear.

"Of course," he agreed, clearly enjoying the way my breath was hitching. "Your fake-boyfriend can still make you scream his name though."

"I won't argue," I licked my lips, my breaths shuddering as he kissed gently behind my ear.

His lips were burning my skin. He left a trail of kisses down my neck and then back up the other side, before lining my cheek and finally reaching my lips. My mouth was trembling by the time he finally kissed me. I'd never needed his lips on mine more.

Quite literally everything he did was a turn on. The way he spoke, his confidence, his positivity. How he loved to get me off. I couldn't get enough. I was throbbing in the boxer briefs he'd given me since my thong was a wet mess. I wanted so badly for him to touch me, and by the pressure on his hip, I knew he felt the same.

But I was going to let him take the lead. He liked to see me come so bad, then that's his problem to solve, not mine.

I laid beneath him on his couch, one leg wrapped over his waist and my other hanging off the side. His body weight was pressed on me, making me lose my breaths faintly, but I loved our contact too much to complain.

He pulled his lips off of mine and licked them, staring down at me in contemplation.

"What?" I whispered.

"Have you ever been in love, Juliette?"

His question took me by surprise and it took me a second to think about my response. I hadn't. I'd said it before to past relationships, but I never really meant it. I thought the whole concept of love wasn't real up until a couple of weeks ago.