19. Drew*

The sun had begun to come back out, glowing against her through the window, making her look like a fucking angel. I don't know why I'm here. Well, yes, I do. But I don't know why I'm doing this. I want nothing more than to touch her, taste her, fuck her. But when I saw her vibrator, I knew I needed to watch her use it. To watch her come apart while thinking of me.

She was laying on the bed, her legs spread and glowing against the sun, a wet spot on her lace panties that was quickly growing by the help of her vibrator.

The rhythmic hum of the device created a soothing backdrop, but almost inaudible when accompanied by her breathy moans.

Don't ask how we got here. The last thing I remember is nearly knocking on her door, now I'm kneeling on the bed between her legs, my shirt and her shorts lost somewhere along the way.

"Fuck," she moaned breathily, gasping as her eyes started to roll back, her hand clenched over mine.

I was right with her, it was embarrassing. But I'd been waiting for this for so long, ever since I first laid eyes on her. It couldn't stop here, no matter what we said about "no strings" that's not going to happen. I won't allow it.

"Tell me what you think about when you make yourself cum."

My heart fluttered with anticipation as she opened her eyes. Her warm eyes were filled with pleasure, a gentle smile on her lips.

"I–," she was cut off by a moan, her hips grinding up, hungry and desperate for more vibration. She reached her hand to turn it up, but I caught her wrist.

She gulped and I moved closer instinctively, waiting for another bolt of pleasure to course through her before I made another move. I snaked an arm between our bodies and reached for the device.

Panic flashed on her face, like she thought I would ever want to take her pleasure away from her, instead, I turned up the power.

She cried out, her head falling back, hair spilling over her unsupported chest that poked through her shirt and begged for me to touch it. Her hand balled into a fist, determination taking over her face, her breathing heavy.

"Use your words."

Her chest heaved as she looked back at me. Time seemed to stand still as our eyes met and she muttered, "I think of you."

"What do you think about?"

The desperation in the room grew with each passing second, my fingers tracing a path up her leg, sending her back arching up towards me.

Her jaw tensed, fighting back what she needed to tell me, so I braced a hand beside her head and leaned my body against her, my erection skimming the vibrator and almost making me lose control, but I held on.

I reached my hand back for the vibrator, preparing to shut it off if she didn't tell me, and she knew that.

"I think about–" she swallowed, her eyes dazed and dangerous as she looked between me and where my hand lay, her heart pounding. "I think about how good it would feel to have you inside me." Her cheeks flushed red.

I turned up the vibration, her eyes widening in surprise and body lifting up off the bed into me. I silenced her into a kiss, my body rested against her. I felt her desperation on her lips, her heartbeat against my chest, and the vibrations on my cock.

Our kiss spoke volumes. We kiss all the time, but not quite as intense as this one. Her moans flowed effortlessly, humming through my body. Her pleasure was infectious, and I found myself captivated by every sound.

I almost exploded in my fucking shorts, but I refused to cum before she did. I pressed my weight further on her body and she gasped, her eyes rolling backwards. I felt her legs start to shake, her moans ripping through the room, and I knew before she said anything that she was coming.