3. Juliette

When I arrived on Thursday for the callback, I secretly hoped Marshall would ask Drew and I for even more scenes. Maybe they'd ask us to perform a full on sex scene.

I think I'd die.

When he touched me I got chills. I genuinely felt nervous. No one has ever made me feel so good from just a kiss.

I'm crazy, I know. But oh my god. He might just be the most attractive man I'd ever seen. I'd started to understand that the morning we talked in Corey's kitchen, but I made my conclusion the second he kissed me.

But something wasn't right. He was Andrew Star, of course. But how the hell? How is that just a coincidence?

Typically, guys like him aren't my type. Jacob Elordi is my type. But Drew is definitely something else. I love the way his hair sort of effortlessly falls off the sides of his face, and how his smile is slightly crooked.

I want to see him naked...

And based on the scripts Marshall gave me on Monday, Drew would be seeing me topless today. It wouldn't be a big deal to me since I quite literally get naked for people all the time, but I was nervous with Drew. He was so... perfect.

The other scene I would be yelling at him and throwing a drink in his face, which I had to admit, also seemed like fun.

I thought so many times about reaching out to Marshall and asking for Drew's number so that we could rehearse every single sex scene this movie has to offer, but I'd see him on Thursday.

If the way I felt towards Drew was reciprocated, I didn't doubt I'd be casted. I think Marshall could tell that we have really good chemistry.

When I showed up and saw the three other girls, I grew a little jealous. Would Drew be performing these scenes with them as well?

"My favorite girl!" Marshall clapped when I stepped in. "Alright, we'll be going in that room over there and doing the thing. I'll be there, Zoe, our makeup artist will be there, and so will Katheryn, our costume designer, so that she can get your measurements." Marshall explained and I nodded eagerly. "If at any point you feel uncomfortable, say so. It won't affect how we feel about you."

I continued to nod with a smile, glancing over at the three other girls that were auditioning with me. They all looked exactly the same and I looked nothing like them. Great.

I scanned the room for Joseph/Drew and found him where the food was, laughing with a couple of people that looked to be cast mates.

A girl, blonde with grown out roots pressed something in her phone and a song started playing and Drew started dancing. I laughed a little because he was laughing so hard. I wouldn't have expected him to be so cute.

The four people around him started laughing and cheering, "go Drewseph, go Drewseph!" And I thought that was so clever.

"Juliette!" Marshall called from across the room and that's when I realized I was supposed to be following him but I wasn't.

I whipped my head in his direction and saw him motioning for me to come over, so I did quickly.

They shut the door to the room and I scanned it quickly. Both Zoe and Katheryn looked very nice and welcoming, and Marshall's chaotic personality was also prominent. I didn't feel nervous.

"Okay, first, if you could just remove your shirt, so you'll be in your bra and your shorts." Katheryn said and put her pencil between her teeth.

I nodded and softly pulled my shirt over my head. Katheryn came up and started measuring around my chest and waist, then wrote some things down.