10. Drew

The door to my trailer started to rattle like someone was trying to open it.

My head whipped over and I heard something slump against it and then that familiar giggle.

I set down my beer and carefully made my way to the door, opening it slowly in case all of her body weight was against it.

"Joseph!" She said cheerily, her eyes closed, cheeks bright red and shiny.

She was hammered.

"Jules, oh my God," I laughed, taking her hand to help her walk in her heels. "What happened?"

She opened her eyes and sighed. "I had some margaritas. The maddies are so nice." She fell against me, pressing her face against my ribs. "Looks like you're having fun. You've got the mood lighting, a slutty t-shirt on and I'm ready to have sex on your couch..."

Her jaw fell when she looked to my couch and saw three guys sitting on it. My head fell back and I rubbed my forehead.

"Why didn't you tell me you were having the guys over?" She not-so-discreetly spoke through the side of her mouth.

"If you want to have sex here you might have some trouble because I'm pretty comfy right now," Deion teased us.

"Oh God," Jules rubbed her forehead. "Ohhhh... tequila was such a bad idea."

"Can we circle back to the slutty t-shirt?" I asked, picking her up and sitting her on my counter so I could take off her heels and get her some water. "What makes this slutty?"

"Look at yourself." Her beautiful eyes narrowed challengingly.

"This is slutty?" I smiled, putting my hands on either side of her hips as she drank the water.

I knew the guys were watching but it didn't matter, I was too intrigued with how forward she was being.

"You're wearing a tight white shirt and gray sweatpants, Andrew. That's the male equivalent of a black lace teddy with detachable garters— which I totally don't own, by the way."

I loved when she used any name but the one I actually go by. Joseph. Andrew. Drewseph, even. Hell, I just loved my name on those lips. I laughed at her and she just kept going.

"That's the outfit a guy wears when he wants sex, am I right?" She asked the guys.

Chase and Jonathan confirmed it and she bowed her head.

"Is it working on you?" I teased her.

"Well, yeah," she said like it was obvious. "Don't you want to fuck me?"

"Not really," I smiled.

That second I watched the light drain from her eyes I realized I should've specified that I didn't want to right now. Because of the alcohol.

God, watching her lip quiver sadly made me want to go back in time and fix what I'd just said.

She hopped off the counter and stumbled a little.

"No," I tried. "I meant because of the tequila."

"It was nice seeing you all," she said to the guys. "Jesus."

"Jules," I gently took her wrist but she slapped my hand away and opened the door, walking barefoot down the steps and almost tripping. "Jules, I don't want the first time I fuck you to be when you're too wasted to consent to it or even remember."

"Stop following me," she wailed as she walked into her trailer.

"Juliette, please come back. I'll put you to bed and we can talk about this in the morning," I begged, trailing her into her bedroom, where she started to pull her dress down so I looked away.