facts & little's brother secret

370HSSV 0773H.   - hello asshole 

" sugar honey ice tea . ( take the first letter of sugar. Take the first letter of honey. Take the fist letter of ice and the first letter of tea) you get a very bad word.

cemetery or in the woods.

heavy sleeper

Facts you need to know.

Ashely broke up with Noah.

Kiki - Step sister of Ashely. LL - Camila Mendes (   Riverdale  2017) 

Lindsey - girlfriend of Blaze. LL - Lili Reinhart (  Riverdale 2017) 

Saturday night ...

Blaze's P.O.V.

When the movie was finished, I said " how did you like the movie."

When I didn't hear my girlfriend's answer, I looked to my left and saw that she was asleep. I gently moved her off me. I went upstairs to my room to get a blanket.

Just when got the blanket, I heard a growl sound coming from my brother's room. I went to my bathroom. Snice the bathroom his connected to his room. I said " Why did you get a - i gasped.

Third POV

Blaze gasped because he saw a Kenzo in his zombwolf form. When Kenzo was walking towards Blaze. Blaze walked backwards like Kenzo had a had disease. Kenzo kept on walking and Blaze kept on walking backwards. When Blaze trip on his butt, Kenzo took a step back and rushed to his room.

previously Blaze's P.O.V.

I gasped because i saw a  zombie werewolf   destroying my brother's pillow. Just as i took out my phone to make call animal control the werewolf turned around. I froze until it jumped off the bed and started to walk towards me. I kept on walking backwards until i  fell on my butt. When I sat up  the creature rushed to his room. I looked around my surrounding to find a weapon. Just when I reached the Clorox bottle it came back. I froze because it was looking at me. Just when   touched the Clorox bottle I notice something in its hand.  I was curious.  When I  removed my hand from the Clorox bottle,   The   creature   put the  idem down.    I got up and he slide the  item  towards me.  Just when I was had open my  mouth to say something,  the   creature said " I will explain everything. "

I froze because it talked. I was still in shocked until I heard  a window crash.  When that brought  me out from the shockness, I walked towards the item.  It was my  brother's phone and a note.   I was curious what  the note read.