moving in

Four week later...  

Chapter 1

Rayla was helping her cousin, Hailey and Skylar moving into  their appartment.

When they were sitting on the couch, snice everything was already done, expect for unpacking the boxes that they had carried in the apartment, on the fourth floor. Ray ( aka Rayla ) got up

and said " you better pay me back for helping you."

" don't you love me cousin."

Just as she was about to answer, her phone rang.

Light switch - Charlie Puth

After she ignored her text message form for Boyfriend , She put her phone away and said " I'll help you unpack the kitchen stuff."

Hailee got up from the couch and said " Did you and your  boyfriend  got into a fight."

"psh no."

Sky said "  He cheated  and you found out."

When It was silence,  Hailee said " This calls for a sleepover  snice its been a while since we had some fun.

 Rayla's P.O.V.
When the door open I was a little shocked that it was a guy who was sort of the same age as me. I saw his aura spirt that i haven't seen so   I grabbed his shirt collar since he was two inches taller than me. I whisper in his ear not to freak out. After I let go of his shirt collar i pushed him inside and shut the door. I turned around and said " don't call the police I was dared to kiss you.. but I am not going to. Snice you transform in  a lycan.

He opened his mouth to say something but i said " I have a boyfriend. My cousin  just moved in and she watching me."

" okay?"

" okay."

I was getting a little awkward snice i don't do well to talk to strangers.

" um... I'm Rayla . My cousin Hailee just moved in and she dared me to kiss you."

" I'm Kenzo."

" uh.. sorry .. I'm going to go now."

After he node his I turned around and was about to open the door when my phone rang.

Dynamite - BTS

Third P.O.V.

After  Ken( aka Kenzo )  node his  Rayla  turned around and was about to open the door when  her  phone rang.

 Dynamite - BTS 

 Rayla took  her phone which was a iphone14 plus , it out from her jean skirt and was shocked from reading the text message.

The text message was from her cousin  Hailee saying I want proof no take backs.