cursed kiss & d brother drunk

Curse kissed.

Kenzo P.O.V.

I had just finished taking a shower . You see let me introduce myself. I was born normal until i got into a car accident. I was on the verge of death. 

 A stranger save me buy giving me his own blood. Two months later he told me on his death bed that he was  cursed and that he passed down it  to me. I told him that  he was crazy but he said " Its okay of you  don't believe me, but when in doubt  to go the bank and ask for Ethan and give him this ring."

After he  handed me the ring, I said " i promise I'll give him the ring."

After I moved in  my brother  in   his   apartment.  I felt like i need  to pay him back.  I then felt    strange. The next thing you know i am  a zomwolf ( zomwolf - zombie/ werewolf ) 

I became distant with all my family members.

After i had finished wiped the foggy mirror my phone rang.  After I read the text  from Ethan saying that  my  brother is  drunk.    I told him to text  me the address and I'll deal with it. 

When I got to the bar, I saw my brother and some girl   making out.  When I pulled away i 

said "  Let's  go."

  "  how did you find me." he said in slurr voice. I said  "  I put a tracker in your phone."

 He shrug and started to make out with the girl. I sigh and said " you  wouldn't your girlfriend mad for you cheating on her."

The girl said  " you told me you didn't have a girl friend."

 My brother said " She broke up with so let me have so fun."

Third P.O.V.

Just when  Blaze  was about to make out with the girl ,  Kenzo   said " If I beat you both of you in a drinking game,  I will look the other way."

The girl  said " your on."

Blaze said "  deal."

 Four our later...

Kenzo was a winner because both of them passed out.  Kenzo sigh  and asked the bartender for help.