nonsense story & character

Third P.O.V.

When they at the cemetery, Riker was getting out of the car and thank him. As he was bout to leave her, a gun shot was heard.

Bang.

Jake froze and said " I think we should call the - he looked top the left and saw that she was walking in the cemetery.

When they at the cemetery, Riker was getting out of the car and thank him. As he was bout to leave her, a gun shot was heard.

Bang.

He froze and said " I think we should call the - when he heard the door shut. He sigh and got out and went into the cemetery to look for Riker.

Lycan bounty hunter - transform into a werewolf . Picture ghost riders outfit with cat ears and tail. The color of leather jacket boots and gloves are dead pools colors mix with wolverine's colors.

Wolverine the fictional character not the animal.

Riker 's secret is that she is a Lycan bounty hunter. 

Jake Barn - Brother of Nick. Shy guy. LL - Ross Lynch ( Austin & Ally 2011 )

Nick Barns - boyfriend of Molly. LL - Jensen Ackles ( Supernatural 2005 )

Riker micloven - 17 years old. Boyfriend is Noah. Best friend is Leana .

LL -   Dafne  Keen (  Logan  2017) 

Noah Parker - boyfriend of Riker. LL  - Cody Simpson

Leana Waldorf - best friend of Riker. LL- Jessica Green  ( Alien surf girl / lighting point  2012) 

Linka - sister of Riker .23 years old. LL -  Leighton Meester ( gossip grl 2007)