Characters & old story nonsense

LA LA LA - Auburn ft Iyaz

Characters and LL ( LL - looks like )

Rayla Lockwood - she is highschool student. going into junior year. She is 16 years old. And her boyfriend is Noah. Her best friend is Eve. Sister is Linka.
LL - Jenna Ortega (  The babysitter killer Queen 2020 )

Linka Lockwood - Going to be a senior in high school. Sister is Ray ( nickname for Rayla)

LL - Lucy Hale ( truth or dare 2018)

Mrs. Lockwood - Mother and Lawyer. LL - Jennifer Lopez (  Marry Me 2022 )

Mr. Lockwood - Father and doctor. LL - Paul Wesley (  Vampire Diaries 2009 )

Noah Walker - boyfriend if Rayla On the basketball team. LL - Austin Mahone ( singer )

Eve Jenkins - best friend Ray. On the Lacrosse team. LL - Lacey Chabert ( hallmark movie )

Zelda - cousin of Ray. Ower of Java's. LL - Janel Parrish (  To All the Boys I've Loved Before 2018 )

Meegan good ( minority report 2015 )

Blaze

Peter Kavinsky -   guy in  to all the boys i've loved before. Real name is   Noah  Centineo.

Israel Broussard - guy in   Happy   Death day and in To  all the boys i've loved before. 

She laugh and then said " yeah right

old story

When I saw a guy in my room stealing something from the drawer , I push the red button. When saw the guy passed out, I went to the bookshelf and pull out a Harry Potter book the bookshelf move that leads me to my room. I handcuffed him to my bed post and put a chair in front of him so when he wakes up I can ask what the fu*** he steal and why.

15 minutes later ...

Ken ( aka Kenzo ) got in. I looked around notice that nobody was in the room. i turned on my flashlight to look for her dresser. After I found the dresser, I went to each drawer to look for her underwear.

and started to roam in her drawer after I notice the room was empty. Right after I put her under wear in my pocket, I walked towards the window. As I touch the window I got shocked . Then I got wacked from behind and darkness took over me.

Kiroo pov

I sat on the chair that was facing him. In the middle of my game which was candy crush he groaned. I stopped my game and said " your up. Now tell me why did you fu**** steal my underwear."

" maybe I like to steel peoples underwear."

" argh."

I twirled my hair and said " if u just corporate, I won't have to shoot your -

It girl - Jason Derulo

I went to my computer that was on the desk across the room and pressed a few buttons: when I saw it was my cousin at my door step, I called her before she could ring the doorbell.

Taylor pov

I woke up and snuck out of my boyfriends house before he could wake up. You see I hate sleeping over my boyfriends house. When I looked at the time I notice it was four in the morning and my parents think m sleeping over at Kiroos. I got to my car and decided to wake her up and see if we can do something crazy. Just as m about to ring her doorbell my phone rang.