Random story

This is random. Thank you for sharing

When  Riker  was facing Seth, Ashley untied herself and was about to  get up  when  Riker  faced her.  Ashely gulped because  she had a gun Infront of  her face.  She put the gun down and said "  stay here.  You  Mr. Henderson  scratch your  hand with this knife or   give me 40 millions dollars in two weeks." while tossing the  knife.

Girl signed a contract.  Guy founds out and things get complicated.Plot  - She was  a normal teenage girl.   When her accident happened she was reborn  with a curse.
I opened my mouth to say why the funk did you push me, when she said " My cousin Haily  is your neighbor and she just moved in. I was dared to kiss you but i am not going to kiss you.

" okay?"

" okay."

It was awkward silence until she said " I'm  Everley."

" I'm Kenzo."

Eve's P.O.V.

When we  sat down at the food court snice  we almost done shopping. I was about   ask Rayla if she was drunk at Keith's party snice she always goes to parties.  When she said "  said " so i heard from my cousin that you were at Keith's party."

I swallowed  my  food and said " it was a last minute thing, I'm sorry that i didn't text you."

" its fine... wait i thought it was your anniversary date night with Noah." while taking a sip from her coke.

I said "  I caught  him  cheating at the party."

Rayla eyes went wide then said " who is this hctib ( the b word not a female dog the slang version ) I'll killer her."

I  notice that she was acting  surprised and shocked.  I then sipped my coke and

said " I am going to break up with him."

She  said " what?  what are bout the school dance, you guys are a couple. Don't break up." I sense  in her voice  that she is   pretending  to care.     

Three hours later....

After    I  had dropped off  Rayla and  called my boyfriend  to meet me in  Java's snice its been three days that i avoided him.