6. Flash backs

Flash back on how Airsophie became a Demi human.

It all started when she was fifteen years old.

Aero was camping with her best friend Linka. It's always a tradition that they go camping before school starts. Aero need to use the bathroom. She saw that Linka was making out with Boomer who's is Linka's boyfriend and didn't want to disturb them. Aero walked to find the bathroom which was fifteen minutes away from the camp site. After she did her business in the porta bathroom, she exited. As she was walking back she heard a gun shot. She turned and gasped because she saw a guy had shot someone. The guy with blue spike hair was about to shoot again when he heard a gasped. He turned  his head and his eyes went wide.

Aero was about to say something when she felt a gust of wind and the guy with blue hair was in front of her with a gun in her face. Aero was froze until he scream in pain and fell. Aero was about to run when she trip making her fall. She got up and was about to run when bang. She turned around and was shocked to see a guy wounded holding a gun and the guy with blue hair dead on the floor. The guy with the gun put the away and turn around and was leaving. Aero ran over to him and said " thank you."

The guy faced her and he put a ring on my index finger and said " I'm sorry."

Just as Aero was about to say something when he injected with nanites.

End of flash back

Aero P.O.V.

I woke up in the hospital. I looked to my left and saw the guy who had bit me, asleep on the couch across from me. I was about to get up when he said " how are you feeling."

" me? your the one who got - why do i hear someone walking.

" well your a halfa."

I gave him a confused look. He then said " the ring is special. "