Prologue

The first quarter of high school had already passed. Currently, each one of the students in JYP UNIVERSITY are now on their second quarter.

Inside everyone's respective classrooms, the teachers were now announcing everyone's grade for the last quarter, making every students pray to at least achieve a passing grade.

"--Mr. Yoo, 90%."

"Still passed!"

"Mr. Kim, 99%."

"I thought you said you never study at home?!"

"Quiet down, class! Ms. Im, 97%."

"Yes! Efforts weren't in vain this time!"

The list goes on until everyone was called, except for one student.

She raised her hand in concern, wondering why her name wasn't called. "Ma'am? How about me?"

The teacher looked at her, hesitant to speak up. "I'm sorry, Ms. Hirai, but your grades was said to be confidential by the headmaster. Speaking of, he called you up to come to his office for a talk."

Snickering emitted from the class as they heard what their teacher said to the student who asked for her grades.

"I bet Momo's the dead last this year."

"Or maybe she failed." Giggles escaped from one of the students.

"How come she even advanced to 2nd-year when she barely even passed last year?"

"Connections. It's all just because of connections."

"What a shame."

"I would hate to be in her position right now. So embarrassing..."

"Are you guys done with gossiping?! Your voices could probably be even heard by the class next to us because of how poorly whispered it was!" The class president, Im Nayeon, yelled as she stood up, making the noise inside the classroom drop in silence.

"You all wanna know what's more embarrassing? That the rest of you passed 1st-year with a disgusting attitude towards your fellow classmate!" Another scolding was earned and received by the rest of the students from the class's homeroom president, Park Jihyo.

"Ms. Im, Ms. Park, I appreciate the gesture but that's enough. Sit down." Having been instructed by their teacher, the said students sat down but their annoyed expressions were still visible in their faces.

"Meanwhile, the students who were talking behind Ms. Hirai would be sent to the guidance counselor." The teacher added before facing Momo, "Ms. Hirai, please go to the headmaster's office. He's probably waiting for you since earlier."

Momo could only nod in response as she excused herself out, her head lowered down, keeping her gaze towards the floor out of shame.

She head upstairs to where the headmaster's office was located. Due to her actions, she wasn't able to notice and see a student in front of her as she walks, causing both of them to bump into each other. Momo almost fell down onto the floor with a yelp, if it wasn't for the student she bumped who caught her just in time.

"Easy there, mademoiselle. You should be falling for me, not on the floor." Momo immediately realized whom that familiar voice was from.

The first thing she saw once she looked up was those gorgeous, brown orbs of the student. His thin lips formed into a sexy smirk which Momo found so enticing...

...if only she didn't know that she was holding onto the number one player in their campus; Minatozaki Sana.

Momo rapidly pulled away as if Sana was a burning fire, bowing in front of him and muttering a quick apology before proceeding to her designated location.

Sana watched as the student he bumped into ran as if her life depends on it. She didn't even notice that the keychain on her ID fell off.

Picking it up from the ground, Sana called for Momo, but the latter didn't think twice to look back, even if she seemed to hear the guy calling out for her.

"Darn..." Sana scratched his head as he looks at the cute keychain that Momo dropped, wondering what he would do to it.

"A female student ran away from the Minatozaki Sana? Can't say that's a first." A chuckle was let out from behind, making him turn around.

Sana's smirk was replaced with a grin, seeing who it was, "Maybe she's one of the shy type girls, Tzuyu. Who knows? Even I would ran away from myself out of timidness, seeing a handsome devil in front of me."

Tzuyu rolled his eyes after Sana winked at him. Despite that, he kept his smile, knowing that this is his best friend's nature.

"Aren't you gonna go to class? Here, let me take that." The taller guy stated, taking the keychain away from Sana's hand, "You can go to your next class. I still have 10 minutes before mine. I'll give this keychain back to its owner."

"You just want to steal a girl from me, dude. Oh well, at least you're making a move this time around." Sana laughed, lightly smacking his best friend on the shoulder.

"Don't get the wrong idea, Sana. I'm simply trying to be a kind individual. Don't make a comparison between us."

"Potato, po-ta-to, eh it's the same thing, Tzu. Anyway, I'll get going now before our teacher bite my head off for being late. See ya!"

"Bye."

---

Inside the headmaster's office, a deafening silence welcomed Momo as soon as she arrived. Until after a few minutes, the headmaster turned around using his swivel chair to face the student he called for.

"I've been informed about your class performance lately. Unfortunately, I wasn't getting any good news from your teachers." The headmaster sighed, tapping his hands on his desk and sitting with his legs crossed as he looked at Momo in concern.

The student looked down in shame and answered truthfully, "I-I'm so sorry, Mr. Park... I was diagnosed with a major concussion when I was a child. The injury made a huge impact and had seriously affected my brain. It's one of the reasons why I can't focus well on our class, no matter how much I tried to."

"I understand your condition, Ms. Hirai. However, it's no exception for how you do in class. You still need to keep up. Otherwise, I will have no choice but to put you up for expulsion."

Momo's eyes widened in astonishment and fear. The mentioning of the word 'expulsion' had her triggered.

Unbeknownst to them, a student could clearly hear their conversation, clutching the item in his hand as he listened. Pity for the female student filled up his whole body.

The Japanese clasped her hands together in a pleading manner, "Please, Mr. Park! I cannot afford to be expelled! There has to be another way!"

"I'm afraid there isn't-"

Before the headmaster could even finish his words, the door behind of his office suddenly opened, revealing a student they never would've thought would come.

"There is, Mr. Park."

***

Hello everyone! This is my first ever MoTzu (Ft. SaTzu) centered story. I hope you guys would like it!

I will be focusing on this story for now while I give the SaiDa stories on my drafts a break. Don't forget to vote and give feedbacks on what you think of this story!

That's all, thank you and stay tuned for the next chapters!