Epilogue.

Hope you can all keep up ;) 

When you see the "*****" it's gone to first person... you'll see why;)

LAST SONG OF THE STORY: Till The End Of time – A Boy And His Kite

_____________________________

Epilogue 

One event can cause a chain reaction throughout a group of very large people. Just one event. A planned or accidental cause would determine how big or small the reaction could be.

There are many examples of this, one being the butterfly effect. Evie meeting Michael could be an example because without her meeting him, she wouldn't know about vampires and witches, Amy wouldn't have done her work experience in Canada and fell in love with John and so on. 

And right now could be used as another example. 

Amy was currently standing in her bathroom in front of the mirror in her ensuite bathroom at her parents' house waiting for John to enter her bedroom, staring at her ringing phone at 10.45pm.

In another country, with a minus three hour time difference, Evie and Michael were sitting with Pamela discussing the movements of Florence's protégés. Micah and Ana were staring at his latest drawings of what he had seen. Lewis was following a group of vampire's crowd around another vampire only a street away from Celia's cafe. Nate and Katherine were driving down to Surrey to see Celia...

And Celia was calling Amy.

"Showing?" Was Celia's first question.

Amy held a hand over her not so flat stomach before pulling her baggy sweatshirt back over her belly. Two weeks have past. Only two weeks and already she'd gained a bit of weight. "Only a little."

"And your health?"

Deteriorating... "I'm fine."

"Amy, you know you don't need to lie to me." Celia said softly. 

Amy expected it to be difficult. To expect waves of sickness, the weakness and the fatigue. But as the days passed her blood pressure had lowered which was expected for a pregnancy but it was lowered unhealthily. She was slowly, very slowly, loosing blood. Her face was pale, there were constant bags under her eyes and she looked drained. And by the way John had been treating her, she had a feeling. The baby must have a heart beat... It must by now. But John literally hasn't said a thing or shown any sign that he could suspect her being pregnant. But he was treating her like she was a sheet of glass. Of course he has asked if anything was wrong but... Amy made sure to go to sleep after him and wake up before him just in case. 

"I'm not looking good." She admitted after a moment.

"Has he said anything?"

"Yes. He thinks I'm not eating right or sleeping because I go to bed after and wake up before him." Amy heard her bedroom door open and close and felt her heart drop. "I have to go."

"You'll be fine." In the background she could hear voices and recognised one as Kate. "Call me when you're done."

As Amy hung up the phone, Micah and Ana moved onto the third image he'd drawn the night before which was an image of Celia talking quietly on the phone but to who he wasn't sure. As they pondered the image, Pamela fiddled with the necklace that allowed her to walk around during the day only briefly listening to bits and pieces of what Evie and Michael were talking about. 

And as John watched Amy emerge from the bathroom, Katherine and Nate were questioning Celia on who she was talking to.

"Amy, I brought you lunch." John said after closing the door.