22: Exhausted

I just realised that Wattpad have totally rated this story R probably from the last chapter which is bloody stupid because I barely even said anything........

Where Is My Mind (Piano Cover) – The Pixies

_____________________

Amy lay awake at 4 am later that morning, not because she couldn't sleep no. Because she was craving something. 

And it wasn't food.

She agreed to go home with Matty because she didn't want to leave him on his own and she was glad she didn't. Matty was awake until three after getting back from the hospital. But soon enough she convinced him to wander off to bed and he did.

Now, she was laying in her bed thinking about nothing but earlier that night. Although, as selfish as it sounded, she didn't want to be here in her own bed by herself thinking of last night. She wanted to be there in his arms repeating last night. The second time they'd made love, God, it wasn't as tender as the first time. No, it was filled with fire, with lust, with passion. The man had the stamina of a horse. 

I could go in the afternoon after I've seen Jen...?

She quietly laughed to herself and sat up on her bed. She was actually sitting here contemplating seducing her boyfriend. Hell, why not?

Amy had nothing better to do today. 

For a few hours she slept and by ten-thirty her phone started ringing. Without looking at the caller ID she answered. "Hello?"

"How was last night?"

She stretched upward, wincing at her worn, slightly sore limbs. "It was good." She mumbled trying to act normal although her cheeks were burning.

Evie's pause said volumes. "You had sex didn't you?"

"That's none of your business."

"Sweetie, you sound like shit. I am imagining you in your bed right now hugging your pillow..."

Amy glanced down at the pillow she was hugging and threw it across the room. "Shut up."

"Ooo, and you're snappy! Can't get enough of him can you? I bet right now you're planning on going over there to-"

"Evie!" She whined.

"You can't anyway. He's here outside with Mike. That's why I called to see how last night went. The man can't stop smiling. I've never seen him look this chipper. So, here is my conclusion: you two had a wonderful night of raunchy, down and dirty sex."

If it were possible for cheeks to actually be on fire, Amy's would be aflame.

"Proud of you though." Evie giggled. "Did you tell him you loved him?"

And just like that the colour drained from her face.

"Ah, have I stumbled upon a secret?"

Still, she lay there silently.

"Honey, don't worry. It's only mid November you have another two and a half months left to tell him. So much time left, hm?" Evie said sarcastically.

Amy stood from her bed and walked to her closet. "I'll tell him. Just... Not yet."

"When will you?"

"Not yet." She repeated.

"What will happen after you tell him?"

"What do you mean?"

"You go back to New York in February."

She sighed. "I know."