4: Forgive Me

New character intro in this!!

He'll be more important in the next book but he's just... I don't want to ruin it!! I'm excited to introduce him!!

READ ON.

_______________

"So, we're only teaching freshman and sophomores?"

Lewis nodded and waved for her to follow. "Gerry thought it'd be best for you to teach them so it wouldn't be awkward when you have class with the third years."

"Clever woman." She mumbled before following him into his office. Or their office should she say.

The weekend passed quickly and Jen returns to Seattle this evening. At dinner on Friday, Amy had been told that she'd be here when Jen was due which she was super excited about.

"Really?" She had said at the dinner table. "Oh, my God awesome."

"Think you'd be able to handle being in the delivery room?"

Immediately her face had paled. "I, uh, probably not. Blood is not my best friend."

Jen only laughed and started to show her sonograms. She was expecting a boy. Amy was still trying to wrap her head around Matty being a father. Especially with a boy. She felt sorry for Jen already. The household would be hell.

"Alright," Lewis brought her back into reality.

Their office was a large box with a desk in the middle and a desk just in front of a wall leaving space for the chair which she assumed was hers. "Did you study the syllabus?"

"Of course. The first years this morning for two hours have introduction to astrophysics and the same at eleven, Wednesday for an hour and a half at eight o'clock the second years have physics lab, and first years at twelve have particle physics, and on Friday at one thirty the second years have structural analysis of materials."

He grinned at her and moved around to his desk to grab a hand full of paper work. "Good memory."

"Thank you."

"Could you help me with these? They're the small tests after the presentation we present to make sure the youngsters were listening."

Her eyes widened. "Presentation? But, I haven't-"

"Don't worry, everything in the presentation are things we both learnt way at the beginning of college. You'll know it. You can have a look if you want; it's on the computer in the classroom. We have half an hour."

Amy followed him into a large lecture theatre and bit the inside of her cheek. Curiosity bubbling inside of her as she couldn't help but ask him, "How long ago was the beginning of college for you?"

"About eight years."

Quick calculation in her head. He's twenty six. "Okay, right." She mumbled.

He suddenly chuckled and she looked up from placing the stack on the desk in the far corner. "If you wanted to know how old I was you should have just asked."

She didn't think she could. "Well, I-"

"Don't worry about it. Right so here's the presentation,"

He connected the laptop lead into a box that turned the overhead projector on which displayed it onto the whole section of the wall behind them. Amy hadn't really looked at the size of the theatre until now. It was huge. This must be their first lecture because she could remember her first ever lecture being in a room like this. It was completely jam packed with students... Wait...