♡ Toxiclly obsessive

Dream
-
Quackity dragged sapnap put to chat, he had his scole on.. oh god what does he think he's done...

Punz looked annoyed his cuddles wore taken, "what the duck want with my boyfriend" he'd huff crossing his arms, being overprotective and I felt like worried.

"He is friends with sapnap whom his own person friend" Karl pointed out, "over-bearing will only push-"

"Him onto my dick. Good point" punz cut off with a snicker.

"You would want that" I said, cringing at saying that, but I felt abit jealous..

Why? Do I want that from him? And sapnap?! Do I want to be fucked relentlessly by them..?

This is so unsettling - and confusing to me why do I fell the sudden jealously wash over me... punz slowly moved over and cuddled me.

"Oi he's not yours" george  huffed, "cuddle you're boyfriend"

"Dreams mentally panicking I'm tryna calm him!" Punz huffed and held me close being me to his heart.

Karl hummed and sudjusted something I wish he didn't I was liking being in punzs arms.

"Maybe george should do it? You don't want sapnap jealous at it.." karl sudjusted, seemly worried more for punz, but turned to me. "Plus maybe  dream will -"

Sapnap returned took on look at this and came to join punz in calming me as I slowly breathed, I was given his hand to trace onto as I slowly calmed.

"What did our talk mean nothing to you sapnap!" Quackity  snaped, "you said you'd talk to punz"

"Dream was litterly panicking that comes frist over you're froced relationship ideas" sapnap crooned.

Quackity  glared at sapnap and punz with karl.. as I ease into these two arms.

"Punz and sap know well how to help with me panicking..." I say, "now please just stop being children"

"There being gready," george said beat red it looked like he was about to blow a braincell  out.

"What?!" Punz huffed, with a cunning glare, "if we wanna cuddle our friend we'll cuddle our friend, if he wants it"

"I'm fine with punznap cuddles with me" I chuckle as they smirk at me with a wink, clearly joking...

Or are they?!

I'd yawn feeling sleepy as I lay onto punz, who happily held me. "I'm becoming  a pillow for a prince, aye"

"Mhm comfy pillow" I hum softly.

Sapnap laughed and rearrange  to spoon me looking to us, "this okay?"

"Mhm fine by me" We both say.

"What the... sapnap and punz.. are just slowly taking everyone in this group as theres"  george snipped.

Punz hummed, "not my fault I'm a pretty boy unlike you, and so is my boyfriend"

"Youre boyfriend is just a gay fat fuck that takes everyone" george  snapped.

Sapnap went silent, "atleast I'm not obsessive like you. And probably  manulative"

"What you saying sapnap.. that's no-" Quackity  said.

"He's obsessive over wanting dreams love tho got rejected. And probably  manulated  you two to try an' froce the two together" punz crooned, "and george say anything about my boyfriend one more time and were gonna find out if a human can fly."

"Don't be mean to sapnap, I like this what the two are doing" I say humming softly as my hair got played with.
-
Oop