♡ blood boiling.. softness

George
-
What the hell.. so we just gonna act like they didn't have exhother and should of stepped  down..?

(In you're own inflated mind... sorry this ain't dnf land. It's over on the burning boat)

"You had echother  you should of left dream alone!" I whined.

"Yeah.. you did have echother - why did you do this you two" Karl spoke calmly.

"We're gay and poly. The relationship  wasn't comepete." Sapnap said, "I litterly told punz by accident I liked him is why we wore togather  senice he liked me back we just went  with it"

Still.. this feels so wrong - I said I liked dream frist! He should be mind, that's what dibs is..

"I called dibs tho." I said.

"What are you five on a playground calling dibs for the last swing?" Mar snickered, "grow up, truly"

I huff, popping my lips out, "its just unfair"

"Life isn't surger, get used to it" Mar replied, "now if my bother and his boyfriends are happy expect it if you actully vule there friendship"

She paused, "if not fuck yourself gone. This is a pity reason to end a friendship"

"They... had echother i.." i whined.
--
Dream

"And I loved them not you, deal with it I'm getting tired  of sounding like a broken record" I snap.

"I don't love you like that, never did nor ever will, get that in you're diluted  skull george"

"Suck it up buttercup" sapnap hummed, "he's. Just. Not. Into."

"You~" Mar giggled.

George bunched his fists and swung for sapnap who dogged.. oh that pissed punz right off who tackled him down.

"Don't you even dare  try to hurt my boyfriends unless you want you're pretty face scared up" punz said eerily, punching george hard right on a blood vessel.

I went to sapnap, "babe you okay?"

"I'm fine angel" sapnap said softly pulling me into cuddles.

He played with my hair softly as ounz was physical with george who screamed in pain. Mar even stepped in.

"Mar stop you're bother he's gonna kill george" Karl pleaded tears in his eyes.

Quackity tried to get punz off.

"Oh sure I'll help" Mar giggled  and curb stomped George's face making him pass out, "see I helped!"

"That's not what he ment Mar"  Quackity  groned as punz got up flicking the blood off.

"Maybe they'll get it in his mind dreams ours not his" punz snickered cold as he came over picking me up and we left with sapnap trailing behind.

"You don't even cared you're boyfriend beat the shit out of you're bestfriend sapnap. That's cold" Karl hissed.

"My boyfriend was hot doing so" sapnal snickered, "if he didn't I would of george needed a good beating, maybe spoiled nature will be gone?"

Punz steight walked out of the building and took me to his house sapnap was there and we cuddled peacefully on his bed.

"I love you darlings" punz said with a soft Demeaner kissing our foreheads softly, "so-so much"

"We love you to punzie" we said in unacine.

With a soft smile. I looked to them brushing  through my hair.

"Forever and always.." I said.
.
.
.
I guess love letters do work after all...
-
The end

A/n:I know it's  odd to go from a fight to a soft ending.. I just  lost ideas and didn't wanna repete things though this book was sapposed to be fluffy.

Happy valentines day <3 and yes the one-shot post was ientenonal