♡ moringly self-rightious

Punz
-
I yawn waking up the next moring seeing george had found his way to cuddle up to our soon to be blondie.

It annoyed me but when dream woke up george was pushed off waking intently.

"Baby.. whyd you do that?!" He'd hiss.

"I'm not yours. Not anyones" Dream hissed cuddling up to sapnap who slowly awoke playing with Dreams hair softly with a sleepy annoyed glare.

"Yet princess ~" sapnap hummed with a hot-sleepy flirty like tone.

Dream blushed and hit him, "sap you're boyfriend is right here"

I chuckle and hum, "I mean- ur a little princess you feel asleep on me last night"

Dream sighed, "let's just get ready"

- after , at school -

Amintly me and sapnap ran off ahead and slipped into today's note, before wandering off to go to our lockers.

"Whyd Quackity  pull you babe" I scoff, "lowkye annoyed"

"He recognized my handwriting and scolded me for going after George's man when I had you?" Sapnal just mocked hand on his hip.

Well, fuck you Quackity  we want dream to, it's not just sapnap, plus they know it. We're poly.

"Why are they so snooty nosed brats about this? Like damn dream rejected george" I huff slaming my locker closed after putting note restock in there.

"Because of dibs?" Sapnap chuckled leaning on the cold iron, "idk it feels like we're in frist grade all over agin"

"True" I luagh softly and ruffle my boyfriends hair, "but like damn- it's embressing"

Sapnap nodded, "im dying in secound  hand embressment have senice last night" he made a fake-whiny voice.

"How long til we show..?" He added after.

We both now knew we had a limited time - Karl  is gon' try to sweet talk dream to even just basiccly play george to make the brit happy, because that all matters.

"Mm I have 5 left.. so soon baby"  I said kissing him soft, "hopefully soon we'll be a complete relationship"

We're missing our soon-to-be third, we went to walking to dream seeing george trying  to clime its him..? Bitch  tryna take credit bc dream  was red.

I walked up behind him hugging his waist, "oo today's notes got you a lovely shade of red there"

Dream luaghed and let me read it - well I knew what it said but I acted surpised humming, as interlly I was smiling sap to.

'You're warm - I'm cold we could be luke-warm boobear <3.. oh how I wanna call you ours'

"It's two aye?" Sapnap smirked, "that's kinda sweet tho"

The whole jab is mostly of my and sapnaps personality we're cold and dead honst unless we're tryna hide it - like this. And dream is the only person well- we're kinda soft to you see.

"No it's one" george huffed, "clearly -"

"George its not even close to ur handwriting  you know whoever does these notes has dreams heart and u want it" I cut him off.

No it's me and sapnap and I'm not letting a self righteous brit take our credit.

"And if it was you I'd retract my statement about who worte the notes has my heart" Dream said, "I don't like you, in a romantic regard george accept it"

Quackity and karl gave us all a nasty look.

"And yet you let punz who's taken cradle you" Quackity  snaped, "and even sapnap"

"We cool with cuddles with the bros" Me and sapnap said, well to us we want it more then that with this pretty blondie.
-
Oop