♡ Desperate and clingy..

Dream
-
After class I had another note in my locker - it's quiet a sweet one, yet horny

'roses are red, lusting for you is to, let's lust togather in our bed'

And a rose taped to it I sniffed the flower and smiled softly.

"Another stalker note?" Karl huffed, "honstly they should stop already and amint to get rejected!"

"Like  george  was burtally" Quackity  aid as a cheerleader came up.

"Dreamie ~ how about a date tonight at 6pm?" She giggled twirling her hair.

I face plamed - I'm certinly not into girls - well in the way they want me to be, it's discisting how they whine and try to point a spot-light on them. It's flavorless.

"Nah I'm good. I erm- have plans" I quickly stammered.

"Who!" She stammered, like a wild dog.

I paused as punz and sapnap walked up and saw this quickly jumping into action as I asked them to, when she comes around.

She's kissed me forcefully before..

They grabed me and bended me between them.

"Oh sweetpea.. is she bothering you?" Punz flirted nuzzling my neck with a soft kiss.

Sapnap hummed and glared at her, "he's very much gay. And well ours"

The cheerleader stomped her foot being all - bratty like, "Ugh it alteast of couldn't of been someone who wasn't already taken by echother?"

"Polynomous  is normal  to" Karl said trying to aid.

Though he was annoyed with it always being punz and sapnap who did it - or onr of the to.. it needed to seem like I was bottom - and well to put it lightly.

Karl and Quackity  are bottoms - and so is george.. so it wouldn't make much sense.

Punz is a diffent top he just radiates it, sapnap is probably  a switch.

Geirge stood there glaring jealously as punz soft kissed my neck, and sapnap kissed my cheek.

"Whorezilla" sapnap scoffed, "how anyone would love you is beyond me"

She ran off crying. "So you Two can let him go now" Quackity  Saif tapping his foot.

I was at ease, or even peace melting into punzs grasp.

"If dream  wants us to we will but he seems like if I stop holding him hed melt anf hit the floor" punz commented

I melt back up, "im good!" I say.

"See wo let him go" george growled.

"Oh its geroge-low-found" sapnap said glaring at george, "maybe on the lowdown you'd find a brain?"

George went quiet.

"Now that was just harsh sapnap"  Karl said going to comfort George, "he may of went low but calling him brainless is wrong"

Punz snaped, "he is just a brainless monkey, inching for love hell never gain"

George has a tear run down his face.

"Awe I think I see a tear.." sapnap snickered.

"Now you're just being rude he's already heart broken" Quackity  snapped at them.

"Yeah that was kinda rude - but punz and sapnap never had a filtter" I said, "they are and always have been cold"

Wait the frist note... Said... there's no way.
Have my simps.. this whole time been punz and sapnap?

No..way..

"You could atlest give abit of sympathy  we are friends" george whined.

"We never liked you we tried to get along with you because dream  thought you'd be a nice friend" punz said bluntly. "Youre just Desperate, clingy and sort of morose"

"Or in simple terms a parasite, leaching onto dream for love you lacked" sapnap added on, "when you should move on"

"You two are assholes" Karl snared, "fucking match made in haven"
-
Oop