♡ rose covered confessions

Dream
-
Class went by slowly, and punz spent the time as useal flirting with me in his cocky yet hot fasion..

But is it really he and sapnap.. giving me these notes..?

But when bell rang for lunch - I opened my locker to see yet another note, sapnap was nowhere to be seen.

Once punz saw it, "m~ I'll go find my boyfriend ill see you in abit surger" punz said in my ear, before he walked off.

'roses are red, our feelings over boiled and it's time for us to meet.. in the rose gaurd, at lunch my doll'

I blushed.. so this is it. I'm gonna meet my note givers.

"Dream another dry note?" George asked, his tone bleak.

"They asked me to meet them.." I mutter, "and there notes are certainly  not bleak, but full of pure love"

George puckered his lips into a pout, "they should show face to the whole group wherever punz and sapnap are. Just so we can luagh when rejected."

Quackity  hummed, "good point where are those two"

"Punz went to go find sapnap" I said, "well imma go.. meet my note givers I'll meet you at the table"

I turn to go as Karl grabed my arm, "or you could stand them up anf maybe give heorge a date.. even if-"

"No. I'm not just gonna take him on a date just to please him when I don't like him" I snap jolting my arm, "and I'm not standing up who I love"

I went to walk off.

"One of them i-" Quackity  started.

"You say it you're what you scolded sapnap for" I snared walking out to the rose garden seeing sapnap and punz..

I blushed and blinked as sapnap turned around holding a rose in his hands.

"Wait you two are.." I said blinking..

It all made so much sense now - with the way they wore acting, how'd they get jealous. They liked me..?

Like I like them..

Punz turned  to me holding a teddybear, "well of crouse it is I thought the one about how you're like a teddy bear in my arms would of gave it to you" punz chuckle, "my darling"

I looked to sapnap who'd hummed, "yes it is us, always has been."

"So this is why you two act so odd... you wore sneaking notes.. but how did you get the stuff in my locker" I asked looking between them.

"You told me you're combo when you needed advil and couldn't get it unlocked" sapnap said. "But we have a very important queastion"

He said petals falling down as he grabed my and and pulled me abit closer as he put the rose in my hair.

"Youre as soft yet prickly and delicate  as the rose sapnap put in you're hair... and we'd like to make you our delicate  flower" punz said, both pink checked.

I look to sapnap who nodded, "wanted you from the start as ours aswell, tho didn't know how'd you react to wanting a poly relationship"

"Well.. I have been- having these feelings for you aswell.. at frist  I pushed them down refusing to belive I fell for my very taken bestfriends" I aminted. "I didn't know how you'd take it.."

Punz offered me the teddybear, witch I took with a soften smile.

"So... yes... no?" The two said abit emotional.

"Of crouse I'll be you're third.." I said, "bit george Karl and Quackity  are gonna have a fit"

Sapnap walked up and lift my chin, "may i..".

I nodded and was given a soft  yet passionate  kiss.

Punz withered in my ear. "Let them then"

-
It's offical yall start planning the wedding!